Jimin grits his teeth and roams a quick eye around the living room, seeing how kinda bare it is with only a lamp beside the couch as the only source of light, but it doesn't feel creepy at least.

More like a home type of vibe if anything, perhaps it's just the lighting.

For a very very long moment, Jimin tried to find the perfect question to ask. Oh the variety is a lot considering what just happened, however Yeosang did say Jimin could ask any question he wants and he will answer.

Even if he were to lie, Jimin can detect a lie so easily.

No matter how good the liar is.

Takes one to know one.

So Jimin licks his lips with his eyes much more interrogating, "Are you going to kill me?"

If he's going to end up dead, what's the point in even asking questions in the first place?

Mind as well as get it over with already.

If he's going to die, mind as well not waste both of their time.

Yeosang pours both of their glasses again and takes his, leaning to the table, "Jimin, if I were to kill you, don't you think I would've done it already? As you saw, I don't like wasting time."

"So then why won't or didn't you kill me? I could be a snitch."

"Do you want to die?" Yeosang remarks back, coaxing an eyebrow up, "I didn't because of Joshua. He cares about you and I care about him, can't hurt him like that."

Okay so he's not entirely heartless.

It wasn't a lie either way.

Jimin narrows his eyes and gulps down his glass, clearing his throat to the burn down his throat but letting it pulse him to continue asking questions, "Do you kill often?"

"If you're referring to me being a psychopathic serial killer like Ted Bundy or Jack the Ripper, no, I'm not."

"Then who are you?"

"Someone you shouldn't dig your nose into."

"And if I do? I did see you murder someone."

"You don't want to know me."

"So you're a little bad boy looking for trouble?"

Yeosang couldn't stop himself from laughing, leaning back from the table as he stares with glittering eyes to the sassy man sitting across from him, who purses his lips to his reaction.

"I'm a Spawn running away from home," He snickers amusingly, taking a shot of his vodka before leaning over the angelic man, "Don't test me doll, get on my bad side and I can easily call daddy to drag your pretty ass to hell if I feel like it. Now stay the fuck away from me."

By now Jimin is nibbling his bottom lip, fighting hard to hide the whimper under his tongue to not appear like a weak bitch to Yeosang snarling tone.

No, Jimin is not a weak bitch.

He's going to hold himself together.

He's going to be strong.

Yeosang should be the one scared of him, not the other way around.

Even if he is a killer.

"Daddy huh? Family business then?" Jimin manages to force out, trying to understand deeper under Yeosang's words or get a good grasp.

The other narrows his eyes, refilling them more of the vodka almost roughly, "Wouldn't you like to know," He mutters before swallowing down the alcohol, "I mean it Jimin, I'm not one you should dig into-"