Ch.28 Broken Couple

Ch.28 Broken Couple

~~Next Day~~

Marley's POV

I opened my eyes, the light paking through the curtains. I groaned, turning to my side to check the time '11:26'.

I closed my eyes, trying to go to sleep again. Nope, that won't work. I sighed, opening my eyes then sitting up. I turned on my phone, then got up and went to the bathroom and took a quick shower.I changed into my black Outlaw Queen shirt, yellow skinny jeans, and black flats.

I walked out of the bathroom and heard my phone ringing. I saw it was my cousin, Crystal Lynn, or Chris. I pressed answer.

"Hi Crystal!"I greeted. "Hi, haven't spoken to you in forever!"she said. Me and Crystal both have a habit of yelling, pretty loud, especially when speaking to each other.

"What's up?"I asked her. "Well, I'm in Texas visiting my dad, and I was wondering if me and my friend could come by later. I haven't seen you and Preston in like a year, and I miss you guys. Plus, I'd like you to meet Katelyn, she is also a potterhead ,"she explained. "Of course!"I exclaimed. "Yay!"she squealed,"Well, I'll see you later! Bye!". She ended the call.

I grabbed my charger and phone. I walked downstairs then connected it into the input, then connected my phone. I walked into the kitchen, grabbing my jar of Nutella.

Hmmm Preston still isn't here. Guys will be guys.

I walked sat on the couch, grabbed the remote, and pressed the on button. I clicked on the Netflix icon, then pressed on The Dark Knight Rises. What?! Everyone is geeky sometimes.

~~Time Skip~~

The movie ended, of course when I didn't want it to end. "Why?! When will the next movie come out?!"I wailed.

I suddenly heard my phone vibrate. I walked over to the counter it sat on and unlocked it. I saw hundreds of messages from Mitch, Matt, Preston, Jasmine, Alisson, Tyler, Lachlan, and Vikk;

Come over to Rob's quick!

Jerome is feeling depressed

Natalie broke up with Jerome

Natalie cheated on Jerome, Jerome caught her

Jerome cut himself, hurry up!

I disconnected my phone from the charger, grabbed my yellow sling bag, and ran out the door. I walked quickly over to Rob's house.

How dare she! I thought she was in love with Jerome. The way they looked at each other.

I finally reached Rob's house and pounded on the door repeatedly. Jasmine opened the door, looking stressed.

"What took you so long?"she whispered. "I barely checked my messages".

I stepped inside, seeing Jerome sitting on the recliner. He had eyebags, his hair was messed up, he hasn't shaved, his eyes are bloodshot; it is a terrible sight.

Rob walked over to me, looking just as concerned as the others. "We caught him cutting earlier,"he whispered. "When did he catch her cheating?"I whispered. "He said that he opened the door and there she was in bed with some guy, then after yelling at each other she said she never loved him and walked out".

Jerome looked up at me, I could see the pain in his eyes. I could feel his anger, his sadness, his weakness.

I wanted to say something, but I couldn't think of anything. How could I possibly say anything to console a person heartbroken to the point of self loathing.

"Mitch...can you give me my phone,"Jerome said after a long silence. Mitch looked at us, then looked at Jerome. "For what..."he asked. "Need to call an old friend".

Mitch looked at us, we all gave an approving look. He walked over to a counter and grabbed Jerome's phone, then walked back to Jerome.

Jerome sat up, his spirits seemed to lift. Mitch handed him the phone. Jerome unlocked his phone, then pressed the phone icon. He browsed through his contacts until he found the one he was looking for. 'Crystal Lynn'

A/N
@TayTayBeBe, your character was just added. Next chappie another character, maybe two, will be added. (: