Ch.44 Explanation

Ch.44 Explanation

~~Two Weeks Later~~

Marley's POV

Rob and I haven't talked since he called me. Most of our fans have figured out we broke up, those who still haven't are slowly starting to believe reality. We haven't recorded together since, we haven't even announced Mob is over.

It's been pretty lonely. I really miss him.

I miss having him hug me at the random-est moments, I miss his kisses, I miss him telling me I love you.

But I've learned to cope with it, sorta. Tyler and I have been getting along pretty well. No, I have no feelings for Tyler. But, you know, he is kinda hot. (A/N: Fangirls don't kill me)

"Marley!". I stepped out of Dreamland and payed attention to Tyler. "Huh?". "Do you wanna record?". "Sure, but I gotta get home soon or Preston will go insane,"I told him,"But I'll call you later, k?"

He simply nodded, and I walked out of his hotel. Preston finally let me get my own car, but I think he felt pity.

I sat on the driver's seat, and turned on the engine.

I turned on the radio, and the song Someone Like You.

Being a huge fan of Adele, I left the song on. I just didn't realize the reality of her songs until now.

I heard that you're settled down
That you found a girl and you're married now.
I heard that your dreams came true.
Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you.

Old friend, why are you so shy?
Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light.

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
That for me it isn't over.

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me, I beg
I'll remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead"

You know how the time flies
Only yesterday was the time of our lives
We were born and raised
In a summer haze
Bound by the surprise of our glory days

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
I'd hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
That for me it isn't over.

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me, I beg
I'll remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."

Nothing compares
No worries or cares
Regrets and mistakes
They are memories made.
Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me, I beg
I'll remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead".

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me, I beg
I'll remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."

Tears fell from my cheeks as I pulled into the driveway. How can I still love him? After what he did to me.

I grabbed my sling bag, getting the eye drops so my eyes wouldn't seem red. After I put them on, I stepped out of the car.

I knocked on the door, but no one opened. I really hope Jasmine and Preston aren't doing something that will cause me to have nightmares for the rest of my life.

I unlocked the door slowly, seeing the living room was empty. No sign of Jasmine anywhere.

But Preston was definitely home, the lights were on.

That's when I heard voices. "So she won't talk to you". It sounded a lot like Jerome.

"To be fair, I haven't tried talking to her either". Rob.

I stepped closer to the recording room, which they were in, but not to close that they would know I'm there.

"I don't get it. Why did you kiss that whor-I mean Desiree?". That sounded like Mitch.

"I didn't kiss her. She caught me by surprise. I was going to surprise Marley and next thing I know, Desiree kissed me. I didn't see her or anything and...".

"So why haven't you told Marley?"Jerome asks.

"She won't believe me. When she visited at me at the hospital, she told me she didn't want to hear it, any of it. What is the point anyways, she's with Tyler now".

"Rob?". I stood in the entrance as they all looked at me and Rob. "Can I talk to you?". He nodded, getting up and following me to the kitchen.

"Is it true? Or were you just saying that?". "It's the truth".

I looked him in the eyes as he said it, and he's telling the truth. Like I've said before, I may be a terrible liar, but I know when someone is lying.

I stepped closer to him, our eyes still locked. I pulled the collar of his shirt, forcing his lips to touch mine.

The kiss began so innocently, turning deeper and deeper by the second.

"What's taking them so long?"I hear Jerome ask, but ignore him.

I've missed Rob to much too let go that easily.

"What are the- They're making out, nope, don't wanna see that,"Jerome mumbles, loud enough for us to hear him.

"Guys, I understand you guys have hormones and you guys are probably back together, but please don't do anything in here!"I hear Preston shout.

Slowly and unwillingly, we pulled away. I wrapped my arms around his neck, biting the inside of my lip.

"I love you,"he tells me. "I love you".