Ch.26 New Channel

Ch.26 New Channel

~~Time Skip~~

  Marley's POV

    "So, what do you wanna watch next?"Rob asked. "I don't know, you choose this time,"I told him. "Hmmmm, how about Ouija?".

    Oh well. "Sure,"I said. He looked at me. "You really are a terrible liar". "Liar? What would I be lying about?"I said.

    "You're scared of seeing Ouija,"he said. I don't know why I even try and lie. I shook my head no.

    "We don't have to see it if you don't want to, we can just watch Interstellar-"I cut him off."I'm not scared!"I claimed.

    He put his hand on my cheek. "Just know I'm right next to you".

~~Time Skip to end of movie~~

    I stared at the movie screen. Are.you.kidding.me?! That was terrible! Barely any jumpscares, and super boring. (A/N: believe me, it was boring. I wasn't scared and I'm scared of everything, it wasn't worth my time)

    "Well that wasn't worth it,"Rob said, facepalming. "You'd think with all the publicity it has, it'd be like The Conjuring or Annabelle,"I sighed.

    "Yeah, well at least I got to spend time with you,"he said. I smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek.

    "Well, we should get back, as much as I'd love to see another movie, Preston would go crazy if I got home any later than 7,"I sighed. Rob looked at me like I was overreacting.

    "No really, one time, I was out with a friend and he told me I had to be home at 7. When I got home at, it was 7:08 and he was asking What were you doing and Why did you come home so late?"I told him.

    "Well, Preston is very overprotective,"Rob said. "Overprotective isn't even close to describing him".

    We headed back to Rob's car. "Selfie?"I asked him. "Mk,"he said in his white girl voice...again. I grabbed my phone then clicked on camera. We stuck out tongue out and I took the picture.

    "Wanna post it Instagram and see what everyone says?"I asked him. He smiled and nodded. I posted it on my instagram and captioned it Just came from movies with this guy @mrwoofless.

    Almost instantly, the comments were full of ARE THEY DATING?!?!? and Mob Is Life.

    I showed Rob and he laughed. "Wanna go eat somewhere?"he asked as he steered the car out of the parking lot. "No, I'm fine".

    Then I got an idea. For some reason, eating reminded me of Lunchtime with Smosh and how Ian and Anthony have 2 channels. Then I thought of Anthony and Kalel's channel WatchUsLiveAndStuff.

    "Hey, how about we make a vlogging channel?"I suggested. He looked at me. "A channel about our lives and stuff".

    "That's genius,"he said,"But what would we call it?". "How about... We Do Stuff ?". He high-fived me.

~~Time Skip~~

    We arrived at my house. I could clearly see Preston sitting on the couch, staring at the door.

    "Well, Preston's waiting,"I sighed. "Wait". I turned to face him and he pulled me into a kiss. It was so passionate, so real. We pulled away.

    "Skype me later?"I asked. "Ok". I grabbed the bouquet of flowers and got out his car. "Bye". "Bye".

    I walked to the porch and got the keys out my purse. Rob pulled out the drive way and drove away.

    I opened the door. Preston was no longer staring at the door, now he was 'reading' a book, which was upside down.

    "Oh, hey. How did your date go?"he asked innocently. "Good. Good. By the way, your book is upside-down,"I smirked, walking upstairs.

~~Next Day~~

    I lay in bed, re-watching OUATIW, when I got a skype call... from Rob. I smiled, ny heart beating faster.

    Luckily, he called during one of those rare happy moments in this show, so I'm not crying over something like Anastasia's death. (A/N: Spoiler?... Sorry)

    "Hey". "Hey". "So, about the new channel, how much would would we upload on it? Daily, weekly, every other day?"he asked. "How about weekly, we still have other channels we need to upload,"I suggested. "Ok, let's do it".

~~Time Skip~~

    "And I just finished the banner,"I told him. "Awesome". "So, wanna do a vlog later announcing we're dating?"I asked. "Of course".

    I heard Preston mumbling to himself. "Well, talk to you later,"I said, ending the call.

    I peered out of my room, seeing Preston combing his hair. There could only be one explanation.

    "Hey Preston, going on a date with Jasmine?"I asked, trying to act the same way he was. He looked at me. "I-uh-yeah". I smiled.

    "But it's just a date, don't think it's anything els-"I cut him off. "Preston, I'm not stupid. Plus, I don't care. You guys are both adults,"I said.

~~Time Skip~~

    Preston left after what seemed like years of trying to decide if his hair was okay. And he thought he could fool me.

    I took this opportunity too call Rob so he could come over and we could record the vlog. "Hey Rob, umm, Preston's gone so I was thinking we record the vlog right now,"I told him. "Ok, I'll be there soon".