86 | Coupling Too

"Oh how the times have changed...huh?"

I glance at Amor in wait, seeing him lay in the bed. His eyes diverted onto mine and he nods.

"We...we haven't really gotten this chance - to just talk. Now I don't know what to tell you." Amor mumbles in an unusually quiet manner. "I've become boring."

I found myself smiling as I scoot closer towards Amor. Wrapping my arm around his shoulder, I lean my head against his.

"You're not boring - not in the slightest! We both have just had our minds set on certain things that our real live were overshadowed. Now that we are able to do something normal like...talking and relaxing - we can't even do that anymore." I confess in amusement. "I don't know how my dads do it..."

I thought about how my dads always seemed happy. They never looked bored and always seemed to have something to say to another.

For Amor right now it seemed like he was bothered about something. It didn't help that we just got here on our little duel vacation.

"Amor...um, if you have anything to say I suggest you say it now. We're having a child together - I don't want you to keep your thoughts to yourself. We need to be honest-."

"You know what?" He interrupts me. I see him turn to face me now and I raise my eyebrow. "I am a little bothered...slightly annoyed."

I frown by such a thing because I didn't know what he would be annoyed for. I see him face forward and take a deep breath.

"I'm bothered because I want to talk with you and do what normal couples do. I'm annoyed...with myself because all I want to do is have sex with you." Amor finally faces me, his eyes hooded on me. "I want to talk and do all of that normal couple stuff; but I want to do other things whilst that."

I stare at him in shock when I see him sit on my lap. He sits on my cock and proceeds to rub himself against it. A growing embarrassment filling inside of me.

"Amor did you wake up with these feelings?" I end up asking him, and he nods. Had to stop myself from chuckling because I had a feeling the baby was a great influence over such feelings.

That's when I get off of the bed. I pick him up from my lap, walking us both to the bathroom counter. I sit him atop of it, and I start to get both of our toothbrushes.

"What are you doing?" He asks me, hearing the agitation in his voice.

"I'm going to take you somewhere else. We're going to leave this place and go out - do something as a couple for the...first time actually." I glance off, chuckling as I hand him his toothbrush with toothpaste.

The both of us begin to brush our teeth, but he looked annoyed. Probably because I wasn't going to have sex with him.

He'll enjoy what's to come later.

"Look, we get to have a date together. Trust me - it'll be fun." I remind him, and he looks at me through the mirror. Though soon he's nodding like he wasn't just pouting earlier.

It's fine. As long as he's not angry or upset into our date - now doesn't really matter. Well, until then.

____couple hours later____

"Who are you?"

I look at this dude as he grins at me kindly. He held and I were holding onto the same dish. My eyes narrow on him as do his.

"I grabbed this first." I tell him, and he snorts.

"I need this for husband. He pregnant with twins - he really crave dish." The guy said, and I was confused by his broken English.