37. 𝙁𝙪𝙧𝙮 𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝙈𝙮 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚

Gɪᴅᴇᴏɴ Kɪɴɢ
***

"Where the hell is Damian and my son! Tell me now!" I shriek at the top of my lungs. Having all the maids and servants stand before me, I waited.

My hands trembling furiously, I saw one of them just flinch and I rushed to him.

"Do you know where he is?" I ask him quietly, and he shook his head. "I want...fucking words! Now!"

"He - he packed a bag for Titan at midnight. He had me set aside some bottles of milk for Titan, but that's all I know-."

"You didn't think, oh? Why the hell would Damian want me to pack some baby milk at midnight? Where's your common sense?!" I yelled, and he retracted back fearfully.

Causing me to step back, I realized that I was treating them as if they were the enemy. Until I find out where Damian and my son is - I won't relax at all. They all are my enemies until they're found.

"Gideon what is going on?" Kenji walked down, rubbing his eyes as he saw me. "Why are you yelling so early in the morning-?"

"Damian and Titan are fucking gone!" I shout, and he clicks his tongue as he lowers his hand down.

"I'm going to need you to lower it a few notches. I'm right in front of you - we all are. Calm down-."

"I can't calm down until I know what is going on! Why would he leave like this?! Did someone threaten him? Is he hurt? Is Titan okay?...I can't lose them both. If I lose them I will die, I am telling you truthfully-."

"Boss-."

"Who the hell just interrupted me?!" I cry, and I saw the driver Samson walk towards me. Found myself calming a bit, rushing towards him.

He dug in his pocket and I saw a white envelope. I didn't hesitate to take it as I opened it. Seeing a letter, soon finding out it was written by Damian:

Gideon,
I know you're probably fucking pissed, and I was advised to not tell you anything. But, I couldn't do that to you.

I am traveling to Australia with Titan for a couple days. Please don't worry about me - I am fine, Titan is fine. I can only imagine how furious you are...so I apologize for making you fearful.

That's why I wrote this for you to ease your mind. I hope this relaxes you a bit...and Titan loves you.

I love you too.

P.S. trust me.
~Damian

I look at Samson, and he nods at the letter.

"Did he give this to you last night?" I ask, and he nods. "Where is he?"

Samson chuckled, and I saw him look at me as if he was recounting a memory. I knew it was probably the one from last night - pissing me off.

"Melbourne, Australia. He said if you asked I could tell you, and I told him you most definitely would." He chuckled, making me smirk.

"Yeah, the hell I would. He has lost his mind... Just up and takes Titan like that? Did he look scared or frightened last night?" I ask, and Samson shook his head.

I look at Kenji, seeing him slowly walking away from me. That's when I rush towards him and grab his arm, yanking him close towards me.

"What is really going on here? If anyone knows anything...it's your ass." I snap, and he grins at me.

"It's his 'job' - calm down. Just trust him-."

"I trust him! It's others involved that I don't trust. There are many people that desire to kill him, and I haven't told him that. He doesn't get that he is seen as a threat and people want him dead. I know of a couple of people, but not the important ones." I confess to Kenji, making him sigh.