68 | Confessionals of the Heart

I sat at the table with Amor, smiling happily at him as he grinned. He looked at me shyly the more we ate and I looked at him.

"You look very nice." I say to him, and he smiles at me. "I know how you like this steakhouse...I had my dad place certain reservations over the place."

"I can tell." Amor chuckled, looking around the restaurant as if was empty. Him and I are the only ones inside right now - besides the chefs and waiters. "You went all out - I'm impressed. I haven't been here in...how long was it?"

He started thinking on the matter and I wave it off.

"I know I haven't gone here with you enough times. I am happy you wanted to come with me. I...actually wanted to talk with you." I say, stuffing some of my lobster Mac-N-Cheese into my mouth. I was actually a little nervous to speak on these matters.

Amor on the other hand nodded as he continued to eat his lamb chops. He watched me in wait to my questions even though I was still very nervous.

"So...I wanted to tell you that I know the truth about Jun and that I'm very sorry for believing the worst in you. It was very silly of me and I feel horrible for not being smart and thinking, you would never do such a thing. Except I know you said that because that was your way to get me to hate you or dislike you so that I'd leave you...because you think you don't deserve me." I explain to him, and I see Amor smile at me.

He nodded as if he was impressed I understood that. Though he wasn't...as mad as I thought. I forget...he's changed.

"Titan I knew you'd believe me at that time because you had such a disgusting image of me in your head. Like you expected me to do such a thing - and I am not mad. I placed that image of me in your head...though I was hoping than that you'd see through my lies. You didn't...it's fine though." He chuckled as he ate some more, making me feel bad.

I don't think it was his intention to make me feel bad, but I did.

"I'm sorry Amor. For everything I did and completely disregarded you and was not as understanding as I thought. Especially when we were in Japan. I realize how much I was a bitch to you Amor - can you ever forgive me?" I found myself begging, and he leans back in his seat.

I saw him lick his lips and he hasn't said anything about forgiving me. Though he just smiles again at me.

"Titan if I didn't forgive you I wouldn't be here with you. I love you very much. I wanted you to believe me, so you truly don't have to apologize. Actually, it was for the best that you believed me. I was able to get away and that was for the best." He murmurs to me, resting his elbows on the table.

Amor grinned at me as if there was this great and immense amount of love for me. I still felt bad for everything and nothing was going to stop me from thinking so.

"How have you been?" He asked me softly, and I was shocked at his question. To see his happy grin and to hear his gentle voice...

"I've been horrible." I mumble, and he frowns as for why. "I couldn't talk with you for so long and now I won't be able to talk with you for a year! I need to start preparing myself mentally...coming here probably won't help me make it easier."

I hear him apologize to me, but I shake my head.

"You don't need to apologize."

"You're guilt tripping me Titan, I can't help but feel sorry and therefore - apologize." Amor laughed quietly and I go back to finishing my food. "How would you feel if I came back with so many tattoos...covering the majority of my body?"

He lifted his sleeves, showing me his arms, I saw him run his fingers through his hair and chuckle.

"I think I'm going to change my hairstyle too. Maybe dye it a dark brown. I want to have that intimidating look when I come back - for you, of course. I want to get rid of the immature dirty blonde curls, go for something more sophisticated and mature! You have always looked mature and cool, so you don't have to worry." He smiled at me, and I found myself a little nervous by that change.