88 • Jun

couple years later...

"How does it feel?"

I look over at Titan as he glared at me. I saw him and Amor with their two daughters. Our parents were even here, Damian as well...with that look that makes me sick.

My mom was right beside me and they all took the time finally to come to me. Not like they really wanted to be here, it's obvious. My other half siblings who's names I don't care to remember, didn't even come.

Shows how much they care.

"How does what feel Jun?" My dad asks finally.

"I'm not asking you," I snap, and he sighs as I nod at Titan, "How does it feel Titan?"

"How does what feel Jun? I can't read your mind."

"How does it fucking feel to be the favorite and not be cast aside by our father, I'm curious." I question him, and Amor gasps as he looks at their kids.

I rolled my eyes because they were both toddlers, they weren't paying me mind.

"Can you not talk like that with them present?"

"Shouldn't have brought them then. I wasn't shielded from any of it, so they might as well hear early like I did. I heard early, and I turned out great. Without my dad, unlike you." I hiss at him, and I glance over at Amor. "Even he got dad as a father and his father isn't even really him. Imagine that...his real father dies because of me and is then replaced by my own father. How the world works-."

"Stop, right now." Titan sneers, standing up and I roll my eyes at his threats.

They were so boring to me.

"I'll just...leave the room with them, okay?" Amor tells Titan, and he nods sadly.

As Amor walks then out I shake my head, smiling.

"You know...the whole curse within the family on their sons wanting to kill their father's?" I question my dad, and his eyes widened on me. Damian looked like he was about to flip out as I give him the middle finger, only to move it onto Titan. "How about we switch it to brother wants to kill brother?"

I saw Titan look at me in shock and Damian slammed his hands on the table.

"Jun you fucking lunatic! You were there when Titan was just a tiny fragile baby, you protected him! How could you say such a thing-?!"

"I don't give a fuck, that was then. You found me and our dad could've taken me in. Yet, what did he do? Nothing! I don't even remember meeting him initially. He was there and yet...he didn't come to see me. He was too focused on your dumbass who got tore up by Lulu trying to protect Titan! I shouldn't have helped you...I should've let Evander kill you and him. At least he gave me a purpose and showed some care, my dad only cared for short periods of time to make his own consciousness feel better. That's all there is to it, but when it came to you, he was all for helping!" I shout at Titan now, shoving him away from me.

I look at my mom, and he looked content by my words. I wasn't doing it for him...I really was hurt. I know he's done things, but so have the my dad and his bitch husband, Damian.

"The family tradition...is to pass the group down to the first son. You...are not the first son!" I shout at Titan who looked at me blankly. You're second...a distant second. I was older than for nine years already! Yet our stupid dad gave you the group because you fucked Amor in front of everyone? What the fuck?"

Titan glanced over at our dad and I saw him not even looking at us. Damian was trying to comfort him, like the bitch he is.

"Hate...is for everyone, you know. I didn't hate you guys at first, but you brought me to this point. You'd build me up constantly like you cared, then disappear for a long time. Come back to do the same thing, then be gone. You could bitch all you wanted, but the truth was obvious...you did not love me really. In your mind I was dead, and when I came back you made a new life. It's obvious you wished I was still dead, you treat me like I am!"