81 | My Own Plan

"Tell me what I need to hear."

I sat before the person I didn't think I'd ever be looking at. I heard...rumors - that's it. My parents spoke of this person on occasion, but not recently.

They've been too distracted on my new sibling or siblings - not even sure how many are actually there. Though I know a certain truth - I don't the full extent of this person. I've heard enough...

"Funny they'd allow you to speak to me." Lulu sneers at me, and I grin.

"They didn't. I came down here at my own will - without permission. It's too early in the morning for them to be up." I say to him, causing him to snort. "I don't know what's so funny about that."

"I have lost a sense of time - you just let me know it's early in the morning." He states calmly, and I sigh. "Funny. The last time I saw you...you were at least two. Probably don't remember me."

"Of course..." I nod awkwardly, a feeling of pity coming over me a bit. I didn't come here to feel pity - I need to focus on what I intended on focusing on. "Anyway...I know you haven't seen the real world ever since I was a baby, but I hope I can pick your brain a bit."

Lulu narrows his eyes on me, turning away from me. He ended up getting up from his chair before me and sat on his bed. It wasn't...the nicest bed and not to mention he looked scruffy.

I could tell it was better than most people and their living situations. He wasn't being abused, but he was being deprived of the human world. I've heard what he's done to papa...but still.

"I'll let you do so if you can...bring me a good sandwich."

I frown at him, and he looked very serious.

"You...you want a sandwich? From where?" I ask, and he grins.

"A homemade sandwich. Surprise me...I just want to eat something that isn't rice and chicken... I'm sick of it." He tells me truthfully.

I find myself chuckling, standing up as I nod.

"Okay...I'll make you a sandwich. While you eat you have to tell me what I ask, please." I say to him, and he nods.

I end up leaving the room, closing it behind me. Could hear it lock behind me and I felt a little bad.

Leaving the basement, I make him this sandwich I always liked making. Just a turkey sandwich with lettuce, provolone, and this special orange sauce I like to call it. I haven't made these sandwiches in forever...

When I ended up making it I grab a bag of chips that weren't even open and a soda. That's when I go back to the basement and open the door. Where I see Lulu actually look at me in shock as if he thought I wouldn't come back.

I hand him the food gladly, and he looks at it in shock.

"You didn't put anything in it...did you? Like poison where I die in my sleep or something?" He asks me, and I chuckle as I shook my head no. "Okay...I'm going to trust you."

I sit back in the chair I was in before, watching as he began to eat the sandwich. He looked at me in surprise because I know he knew it was good. It made me proud as I pat my chest proudly, and he gives me a thumbs-up.

"I'm very impressed. Thank you...you can ask me anything." He nods, and I smile. I wanted to do my own thing before I had others involved. Because I want to be ahead of everyone and maybe see if Lulu has anything that can be beneficial to me.

To be honest...I don't know how beneficial it will be since he's been in here. Still...you never know - I don't want to not ask and regret it.

"It's about...Zeus." I start, and I saw Lulu flinch. "I know it's probably a touchy subject, but do you know who would be really hiding him? What is his goal?"