11. Reset With the King

"Good afternoon, Mr. King."

I look in shock at the man who smirked at Gideon in a sexual manner. Not exactly sure what to think of this.

"Hello Mateo, I see you're just as flirtatious as always."

"Of course." The Mateo guy bit his lip, checking his watch as he looked back at him." When you come around I always forget to have lunch."

Gideon glanced over at me - probably for my reaction. But I was just entertained at this guys confidence. He knew I was married to this guy and he's just going for it.

"Not anymore Mateo." Gideon sighed, seeing the guy frown.

"Why? Because of this blondie?" He suddenly stood, walking towards me and I found myself glaring at him. Wondering why he put himself on such a high pedestal compared to me.

Don't know why he thinks he can just act this way. Gideon will do and say something - unless I say something first.

"Yep, how does it feel for this blondie to surpass you?"

"Surpass me? Ha! Just because you're married to a King doesn't mean you're automatically higher than all. Have to earn respect, you know? Know what that word means-?"

"I know what respect means, I'm not fucking stupid." I snap, Mateo raising an eyebrow and snorted.

"Yeah, sure you do." He pulled away, walking in front of Gideon as he nodded towards me in irritation." Would you like to talk about the current situation? Him here or not here?"

I frown, because of course I'd go with him. Don't know what his guy thinks this is.

"Damian is staying. I think this will benefit him to know what's to come."

"Sure. Sure it will. But he talks so much, I don't think we can get through it all without an interruption." He whines, Gideon shaking his head at him.

"Most of the time he's quiet. Unless provoked, just don't provoke him and we'll have a good meeting." Gideon stated, smirking at Mateo's bothered expression.

Probably because he knew it was true and couldn't help wanting to bother me. All because I'm married to Gideon.

Don't know what Gideon's dick is doing to them because it has them all whooped badly. Especially Lulu and Mateo is added to my list.

"Fine. Let's go."

We end up walking away and going into this room. An office table and a few empty chairs. But I saw some occupied and I even saw Kenji and Lulu.

"Kenji you're here too?" I ask, sitting across from him as he nodded happily.

"Of course. I'm in on all the juicy stuff. Can't just leave me hanging, you know? I'm in charge of saving the kidnapped victims, Lulu's in charge of what they extorted out of people and their possessions, Gideon is in charge of the overall group."

I nod, curious as to what Mateo has to do with this.

"What about him?" I look at Mateo who seemed bothered with my face.

"In charge of getting us through the loops and what to do, what not to do. The helpful stuff since he got us affiliated with them in the first place. Very helpful."

Hearing that made me become suspicious of him.

"Did he come to you or did you go to him?"

I heard Mateo chuckle, his hand running over his face as he peeked at me through his fingers. Pissing me off a bit as to why he gave me that look and stare.