77 | Bullets Pierce

"Dads please stay in the car. I don't think it's...wise for you to come in. Especially you - papa." I look at him, and I saw smile at me.

"Titan I'm calm, don't worry." He tries to promise me, but when I look at dad he eyed papa as if he was lying. I was just nervous he'd do...or say something recklessly.

That's what he's been about lately. Being reckless and abrupt...and quick-tempered.

"We have to go in Titan, Duke's father is here as well. You say Rael informed you - yes?" Dad questions me as we get out the car, and I nod. "See - we have no choice."

I roll my eyes, and Amor ends up wrapping his arm around mine. Sticking close to me, he snickers.

"Are you still going to...do your plan?" He asks me quietly, and I smile.

"Of course. Let's just hope papa...stays calm - for all of our sakes." I chuckle nervously, and Amor rubs my back in a calming manner.

I wish it could've worked as we went inside. To see the others there - I was nervous now. They stood up and bowed kindly, but when they saw my dads I saw the whole demeanor of the room change.

There was fear in their eyes as we sat down. I saw Duke wave at me and I wave back.

"Duke is this your friend you were speaking of?" His dad asks him sweetly, and Duke nods happily. "Oh! That's great."

"Sir, it's nice to meet you, but there has been many people with your name in their mouth. When it comes down to a certain thing I am trying to accomplish - I would appreciate your full cooperation. Not to mention Codrus was killed and Mateo was being chased after. I just want to settle things." I explain to him, and Duke was about to say something before his dad stopped him.

I frowned by such a thing since Duke was the leader.

"Titus-."

"Dad it's Titan." Duke corrects him, causing his dad to pout.

"I think Titus suits him much better. Because I knew a man named Titus who tried to embarrass me...ended up getting killed. So again, Titus suits you. Right everyone-?"

"Bitch do you want me to jump across this table because we don't have time for this!" Papa yelled at Duke's father as he sat before everyone.

More eyes were on papa because he was acting this way. Going off on him and not realizing what situation we are in right now. He is usually quiet and handles things calmly - so calm that it frightens you.

This is a whole different thing I'm seeing.

"I didn't know we were allowing frogs in here. You should've let me know - I'm allergic-."

"Call me a fucking frog one more time you old piece of shit, I'll show you a frog gladly-!"

"Damian please." My dad begs him, wrapping his arm around his waist and pulling him close towards him. I saw Amor shading his eyes as if he didn't want to watch this all go down.

There were too many people in here for him to be acting this way. I had a feeling that something wasn't right. If he doesn't...stop with this behavior - we're doomed.

"Papa we are...on undisclosed grounds. We all aren't in our safe havens. You need to stop with this behavior - we came here for one reason only. Not to start even more issues. I'm the leader now remember?" I remind him, and he just looks at me.