78 | Untamed, Vicious King

"Amor I need you to stay home for today, please." I tell him, and he ends up frowning at me.

"Why? Are you afraid I'll be targeted or something?"

"Not at all. I just...want to handle some things without you present is all. Stay safe here, you need to rest as well. Please, you deserve it." I smile, and he looks down at his flat stomach.

Though I act like he didn't do so as I kiss him. I end up walking away from him even though he continuously begged me on if he could come.

I didn't want him to come because I was showing the side I always wanted to hide. I didn't want...him to see it. For all I know, I may frighten him... I'm uncertain of it myself.

It's...my capabilities.

"Dad I'm leaving." I say to him, and he nods as papa still spoiled on him. My siblings actually doing chores despite the maids. Though it seems papa may have put them on break for whatever reason.

Even as I continued to leave Amor followed me. When I got to the car I stopped him so that he didn't see the cane inside. He also didn't know that the twins were inside, Kenji's twins.

Thank goodness for the tinted windows.

"Titan are you sure you don't want me to come?" He questions me one more time.

"I'm sure. Stay here...with my dads. Papa tells you things and dad needs more help than papa just clinging to him. I will be fine." I end up hugging Amor once more, and he pulls away.

We smile at one another, and that's when he walks back inside. Before going in he waves at me. When I wave back he smiles even brighter until he's all the way inside.

That's when I face the car door. Opening it, I see Hiroto and Sana in all their glory.

"If I remember correctly...you had your head so far up Tashi's ass. How times have changed!" Hiroto exclaimed, and I roll my eyes as I sit before them.

"Yes, thank you for reminding me of my stupid days. I'm not that way anymore. Amor and I are actually expecting." I confess to them, and Sana gasps happily.

"That's amazing Titan! I hope you realize you'll be a parent at eighteen - can you handle that?" She asks me with genuine concern and I nod.

"Of course... Until then though... Don't make me nervous right now!" I groan, and they laugh at me as if this was a game. "Haven't we all...come so far? Gone from being under our parents wings - to know being set free. We can do this."

I reach over and grab the cane I found in my dad's basement. It was just...lying around. It has a snake as the head as if it stopped midway into engulfing the cane.

Made me wonder if this belonged to anyone in my family - on his side specifically.

"Hey that's cool. What did you bring it for? Are you some grandpa now?" Hiroto mocks me as he snatches the cane from me.

"N-no! You...you both will see." I stammer nervously, but they didn't look convinced.

Good. I want to surprise them with the side of me even I don't know that much about.

"You heard that Sana - we'll see. We'll see my ass." Hiroto was all snotty about it, and Sana giggled.

I didn't find it funny at all. This was serious!

They'll see though...and when they do - they won't be laughing anymore. Just gawking in amazement.

Like they all should.