40. Pain of Me

⚠️Warning: heavy violence and angst...you have been warned; continue at your own risk.⚠️

"Why are you doing this to me!?" I cry, trying to yank away from Zeus as he kept reaching for Titan. Fighting with all my might, Titan began to cry loudly the more riled up it became. I felt my eyes become watery as I saw Lulu rush towards me and slam me down on the ground.

Landing on my back so that I didn't crush Titan, I still held on tightly to him. Not letting Lulu or Zeus get Titan and I saw Sorrel knocked out in the corner. Seeing Jun crying as he saw what was happening and Gideon's father didn't shield him at all. Kept him facing us and an evil smile upon his face.

"Bellamy when it's necessary you have to resort to violence to acquire the things really needed. If you want to be a bitch, remember that it always comes back to haunt you. Your past actions will always catch up with you my grandson, Damian and Sorrel are good examples." Gideon's father smiled at me, and I knew I was crying now.

"Evander...that's his baby, my brother." Jun whimpered, and I just realized that Gideon's fathers' name was Evander.

Didn't suit him in the slightest.

"Exactly, that's why we're taking him."

"That's his mom." Jun said, and Evander chuckled.

"I don't care. When you are a bitch to the ones at the top, you don't deserve to be happy. Your father hasn't respected me in the slightest, so why should he be happy? He shot me and thinks he can get away with it?" He asked Jun, and Jun didn't say anything.

That's when I looked and Zeus grabbed Titan's legs, pulling. Frightening me as I just handed him to him, and Titan shrieked loudly. Lulu and Zeus just looking at him in distaste.

"You...you hid Jun away from Sorrel and Gideon! Of course he shot you because when you were around his last son - he disappeared! What do you expect-?!"

I flinch as I saw Evander pull a gun out on me. A big smile on his face, and he moved Jun closer to me. He continued to have it pointed at me and I wasn't worried about that. I was more worried about Titan as he shrieked and cried. I couldn't focus on myself - it was impossible to.

"There's many that you disrespected, and disrespect never gets you far in the mafia world. Did you really think you were exempt from everything? As long as I'm alive, as long as we're all alive, you won't ever be happy! How would you feel if I was to take Titan, and you never saw him again?" Evander asked me, and I felt my body tremble.

I couldn't imagine it. My stomach started to feel horrible and the fear was taking me over. I wasn't confident anymore, because Titan was at risk of being hurt.

"I...I can't imagine it. I'm sorry... Is that what you want? I - I can't help that Gideon doesn't love the both of you in the way you desire! I'm sorry with how I acted, but how was I supposed act?! I was arranged to a mafia King! I was afraid out of my mind and you expect me to accept it all with open arms and be excited? I wasn't! I was hurt, upset, in pain...and I treated everyone bad - especially Gideon. But...the only one I'm really sorry to is Sorrel! I haven't done anything to you all, but be the one Gideon chose and not you!" I shout, and avoided looking at Jun.

My eyes moved onto Titan and saw Zeus pass him to Lulu. When he came towards me I gasped when I saw his fist sock me right in the face. Causing my head to fly back as it hit the wall, and I cried out in pain. Feeling blood leave my nostrils, I covered my nose to stop the blood from getting anywhere.

I looked at Zeus as he smiled, soon smirking at me.

"I've been wanting to do that for some time." He says, and crouched before me. "Ever since you came and kept Gideon from killing our target, trying to act like a good person - I knew I'd hate you."