Chapter 16 found King

Ochaco, Gowther, Elizabeth, and Diane will be staying at the Boar Hat Mina, Meliodas Ida and Mineta are going to look at the west side of the city. Sue Bakugo and Deku will check the dorms and Todoroki, Kaminari, Ban, and Kirishima went to the bakery "excuse me have you seen a kid named Harlequin? asked Kirishima "no sorry, but we're closing" said a girl behind the counter Ban mumbles curse words under his breath has Todoroki sighs as they left the bakery hoping the others had more luck Meliodas and Mina hopped from building roofs Ida and Mineta searching the city streets. Sue, Bakugo, and Deku made it to the dorms "have you seen Harlequin? asked Deku but nobody was really in the common room Deku and Bakugo went to his door and knocked on it Sue followed the boys to the room "I'll go check the balcony" said Sue making her way to the balcony only to find the door wide open Sue walked halfway only to be stopped by an unconscious Harlequin on the ground she felt his pulse he was indeed alive Sue opened the door "it took long enough" grunted Bakugo "I found him and he was defiantly attacked by something said, Sue letting the others in Deku called Diane right away "we found him but he was attacked.