Chapter 13 The phone call?

At the time Dinner was done Kaminari knocked on King's door to tell him King sat with Kaminari and Mineta on the right side of the room King earlier text Helbram and Elaine to see if they were okay they respond with "Don't worry about me okay" message then King grunted "what's wrong woman trouble" asked Mineta.

"Nope, something seemed off with Eliane and Helbram, they won't tell me what" explained King staring at his phone "wow deep stuff" commented Kaminari stuffing his face with the remains left on his plate.

King walked over to the sink to clean his dish but his phone buzzed Ban called "hey Ban it unlike you to call me" only for the other side "will they be okay" said a voice sniffling then the phone call ended leaving a confused King.

"Was it about earlier? whispered King deep in thought "Hey harlequin was it, Diane? Sue asked putting her plate in the sink "oh Ban just butt-dialed me" said King managed to smile even though his heartaches "oh" said Sue, as she walks away before anyone else, can ask any more questions King bolted to his room that night King barley drifting to sleep.

"Hey, Harlequin who's better? asked Mineta but Harlequin wasn't paying attention "Hey earth to Harlequin" "oh sorry what did you say? Asked King "never mind," said Mineta as they were walking to school.

The time lunch came around King only stabbed his fork in his food not eating "hey Harlequinn are we going to the Boar Hat again? asked Mina "yeah I'm going back" said Harlequinn not looking up from his plate.

"Are you okay you seem sad asked Ochaco "oh nothing like that, just homesick that's all" replied King trying his best with a sad smile "wait did you lose your girlfriend?! Ask Mineta. "No Diane she not my for she just one of my best friends," said a flustered King making everyone at the table laugh.

Here another update happy late Halloween and hope you have a good day or night.