Chapter 25 A... Date

The Next day the seven deadly sins started to rebuild and redecorated the Boar Hat Diane, King, Gowther, Howser, and Elizabeth decided to into the city to get some supplies for the Boar Hat.

Diane and King's team-up went through half of the city while Howser, Elizabeth, and Gowther went through another part of the town.

"Hey, King can we take a break if that okay? asked Diane "o-of course" stuttered King "Yay!!" cheered Diane grabbing King's hand running down the street "D-Diane" shouted King Daine stops in front of a Ramen shop "are you hungry" suggested Diane "yeah kinda" agreed King.

both went inside to a booth "hello what can I get you both," said a waitress "oh can I have Hot classic Shoyu Ramen? asked Daine "can I have Hot miso Ramen" asked King "sure thing coming right up" said the waitress they were waiting in complete silence but comfortable silence. "Been kinda crazy hasn't 
it" mumbled Diane  "you can tell me about it" King Mumbled back both started lightly laugh.

With the others
"What do we need I wasn't listing," said Howser "well Elizabeth seems to have the list the captain made," Gowther thought out loud  "how about we stop here," said Elizabeth when they got what was on the list when they bumped into Mina and Uraraka  "we planning on going to a Ramen shop want to come" asked Uraraka "sure a break won't hurt," said Gowther doing his signature move making Mina giggle.

Back with Diane and King
"here your Hot classic Shoyu Ramen and Hot Miso Ramen thank you both responded kindly to the waitress "it sad we have to leave soon, I like here," said Diane "yeah same here I going to miss it here and my classmates" mumbled King looking at his Ramen again they ate in silence.

Back with the others
" Oh my God is that King and Diane and there on a date"  stated Mina "we need to spy on them" added Uraraka heading into the shop.

Back with Diane and King
Both King and Diane finished their Ramen "excuse me I was wondering if you would like the couple special dessert" said a waitress making both red faces and unable to speak  "w-w-were not a -couple" stuttered King  "sorry my bad" the maid said laughing going back to the counter.
both froze unable to say anything  "h-hey King remember the time I got you when we were younger" stuttered Diane "y-yes" stuttered King  "please close your eyes" Diane asked gaining confidence "sure? Thought King closing his eyes something warm was on King's lips making him shocked but relaxed and kisses back  " I like you ever since I got my memories back" whispered Diane.

King kept trying to speak but could open and close his mouth making Diane Laugh. "We should get going before we get in trouble" explained Daine "oh and I need more medicine to stay this size" added Diane "O-okay I also like you since we made that promise" replied King getting up ready to leave but of course paid for the meal.

The others secretly watching

"They just kissed!! squeaked Mina shaking Howser back and forth "yes seems like a kiss is part of affection from two people who love each other deeply" explained Gowther cleaning his glasses while Elizabeth was all red-faced "wow Diane made the first move!! Squeaked Uraraka and started shaking Gowther back and forth.