Chapter 26 bye for now but not forever

Class 1-A decided to spend the weekend at the new and improved Boar hat. "you know a talking pig that's crazy" Kaminari laughed "yup his name is Hawk" Elizabeth said "yup he eats Bans food like crazy"  Meliodas added.

"Hey Harlequinn you know the day you arrived I saw you on the balcony talking to your self but you weren't were you? Kirishima asked "nope I was talking to Helbram on the demon's whereabouts" King explained rubbing his head sheepishly.

"so this is the Boar hat," All Might said entering with Mr.Aizawa Present Mic and Midnight "oh this place gives the goosebumps," said Midnight licking her lips *sigh* why am I here again thought Mr.Aizawa bitterly.

"I need to train... thump "you good there Howser," King asked trying to help him up but dying with laughter instead Howser walked into a wall by talking to himself now laying down on the ground while everyone laughing or ignoring him "when you get home you probably get fired," Ban remarked cackling "Ban" Elaine lectured smacking his arm repeatedly.

" I wondering whatever happened to demon ?Howser asked  "King used a very strong form and it went splat remember" Gowther said not looking up from his book "King exploded to guts" Ban cackled.

" do you have a head concussion? Elizabeth asked walking over to him "honestly I don't know" Howser said shrugging his shoulders making Meliodas snicker.

Oh this one time I got drunk and stole all these children's stuff animals and King started lecturing me crying and snot coming out of his nose,but get get this when I fell asleep they all were gone" Ban exclaimed.

"Because I returned them to the children you stole from you idiot" King scoffed "I remember that are earlier days" Meliodas added making  King roll his eyes "sorry captain but not everyone's over 1,000 years like you" Diane reminded him "1,000!!! Shouted Kaminari and Mineta.

"oh your right, well I still have Elizabeth to know that feeling" Meliodas replied groping Elizabeth "M-Meliodas" Elizabeth stuttered.

"what a pervert I need to take notes" Mineta whispered making Kaminari Nod his head and Jiro to roll her eyes.

Meliodas is still groping Elizabeth while Diane try's pulling him off Gowther just reading handing Ban another beer while Elaine tries to stop Ban from taking another one Helbram is floating while doing funny faces behind Howser's back.

Is this always like this" asked Midoriya "twenty four seven" King agreed  " I would love to live here it so lively" Mina cheered.

"This is umm... interesting" All might observed looking at the scene unfold "chaos" Mr.Aizawa Mumbled.

Merlin appeared out of nowhere floating "sorry to cut this short and all but we need to go home a new enemy has risen and already attacking" Merlin explained.

Everyone froze "really when do we get a break" complained Helbram King floats up "never friend never" replied King.

Elizabeth turned on her goddess mode Meliodas grabs his sword from behind the counter Gowther puts down his book Ban's nunchucks went straight towards him and Diane grabbed her usual giant clothes.

"Diane, I'll transform you back to your normal size when we get out of the city" added Merlin
"Alright" replied Diane sticking out her tongue.

"You have to go already!? Midoriya asked "yup, the demon is gone now, our home needs us now," said Meliodas "yeah it's bye for now not forever," said Elaine "our paths are probably going to pass again" King Replied with a rare smile.

Class 1-A and the teachers said their goodbyes and left to the ground rumbling and a giant green pig comes out with the Boar Hat on top and the sins waving at them from the top.

"what a Giant pig" Midoriya screeched in disbelief writing it down "now I get why it called the. Boar Hat" added Ida.

The End