Chapter 23 who knows

Elizabeth finishes healing Harlequin while Ban was hugging the life out of Elaine while Gowther helped Helbram stand up "guess I got to get a blood sample" thought Merlin disappearing from class 1-A leaving the class with the hologram-like screen making them shocked and confused.

Merlin appeared in the Boar Hat the blood from the demon was Kinda all around from taking heart to hearts out of it Merlin pulls a test tube out of nowhere and used a Q-tip to take some blood from the body of the demon with the help of Escanor Howser was still knocked out Meliodas dragged Howser by his feet to Elizabeth to heal him.

King started to wake up while Diane had had a concerned gaze "King your wake" said Diane "huh? King asked confused about what was going on King tries to sit up with the help of Diane "Listen King Soon I need a blood sample If you don't mind" explained Merlin "what that's no fair he just woke up" Diane defined "I said soon not this minute" replied Merlin walking away.

Most of class 1-A was confused about what was going on " what going on" asked Jiro "yeah" said Yaoyorozu

Before anyone could say a thing Mr.Aizawa came  "Midoriya, Bakuguo, Todoroki Ashido, Ida Mineta, Kaminari Uraraka Tsuyu and Kirishima come out here now, the rest of you go back to your rooms" Said Mr. Aizawa walking out with the student who was called out.

Back at the now destroyed Boar hat

"Thanks for the blood sample," said Merlin making it disappear and walking way "holy bottle of wine" said Howser wake up from who knows what "you know what I'm not evening going to ask" said Howser " you shouldn't" said Helbram sitting well more like floating over a stool " sit down your not healed yet" said Gowther pushing Helbram down on the stool.
" guys where was Hawks I haven't seen him at all on this trip? Asked King " oh that what I forgot we left Hawks at the castle I think" said Meliodas scratching the back of his head "unbelievable" said King shacking his head in amusement.

"Guess we need rebuild the Boar Hat too hehe" said Meliodas making everyone sigh at the child like captain.