Chapter 7 how are they here?

After school, everyone was making their back to the dorms when two voice called out "Yo Harlequin" said a silver-haired friend "hey brother" a blonde-haired girl King turned his head to see his sister Elaine and Ban in the front gate of U.A "great another girl" yelled Mineta putting his hands up like he's giving up "I'll be right back" said King going back in the school seconds later.

Returning "You know Helbram acting worse than you right" smirked Ban "of course, what's up," said King "you dummy you forgot to see me before you were leaving for Japan and say goodbye," said Elaine with a hint of sadness and anger "sorry sis I tried calling but you didn't answer, I even tried asking but guess he forgot," said king starring at Ban.

Mineta ran up to where King was standing "you're his sister wow! never knew he had a sister, though his second or third girlfriend" explained Mineta while Ban was dying of laughter" him three girlfriends he can't get a girl even if he tried" Ban calmed down "what did you tell him" finished Ban "No I assumed he's always quiet" explained Mineta "what this big mouth" laugh Ban even hard to the point of crying "also he cried once" added Mineta "really? asked Elaine, concern in her eyes "I like your new friends, want to go to the boar hat with us" asked Ban.

"Sure," said Mineta running off to get the others "why were you crying," asked Elaine "oh just someone's question's reminded me of a few memories that are all," said King waving off the subject before Elaine could respond Mineta brought a group of people Kaminari, Ochaco, Midoriya, Tsu, Kirishima, even he brought Bakugo "we got permission let's go," said Mineta the group went off to the Boar Hat.

Double update in one day!!! Hope you have a good day or night