Chapter 19 What's Happening

Everyone who was already at the dorms stopped what they were doing and was confused Merlin appeared seconds later "we can watch what happens" explained Merlin in a wave there was a huge magic screen "Woah that's cool" said Mineta putting his hand through the screen.

A crash happened and Ban filed towards the Bar and glass bottles getting smashed over his head King rose Chastiefol fourth form little small daggers flew and stabbed a heart from the mysterious creature all it did was laugh like a mad man.

"King ripped out his heart!! said Kamari freaking out the others with equal shocked expressions "Don't worry the thing has up to 8 hearts so it won't die easy " merlin said not fazed one bit Deku starts muttering again in shock taking out a notebook writing down the information

Back at the Boar Hat...

Right after Merlin transported the others "It will be here in... But Gowther never finished when the demon crashed through the door. Which made an impact and Ban goes flying into a shelf of bottles that fell and shattered o Bans Head. King used his Chastiefol Fourth form many daggers appeared knocking out a heart in one try. The demon laughed like a mad man and in one swoop King goes flying towards the steps but catches himself with the Chastifol pillow form.

"Hey, captain how much damage can we do? asked Diane with a smirk "go right ahead we need to remodel anyway" yelled Meliodas with a goofy grin Diane grabbed her ax that was sorted in her necklace Gilda grew two sizes it was able to change sizes thanks to Merlin so it looks like a pickax.

"what is going to do with that? asked Bakugo "well it normally her size so it in its mini-state" explained Merlin smirking "that gets bigger," says a panicking Kamari the rest of Class 1-A comes closer to the screen.

Ban ran up towards the demon, the demon brings its hand down in a flash to Bans gut making Bans body drop on the ground the class gasp in shock "Knock it off Ban!! shouted Meliodas Ban gets up off the floor and smirks "okay captain" says Ban cracking his knuckles.

Scaring the class "he's a zombie!! shouts Mineta "is it his quirk? ask Todoroki "not quite he's Immortal, He has drank the fountain of youth " chuckled Merlin "what!! everyone around her shouts not knowing to be scared or shocked.