Chapter 6 Heroic moments

It was my first morning at U.A I left before anyone else did so I'll be alone in the classroom what happened yesterday repeating over and over again Everyone began to fill the room "you know you missed breakfast the most important meal of the day" explained Ida who is hovering over King's desk "yeah I'm not really hungry sorry" said King not moving from his chair leaving his head face-first on the desk, "well try your best not to skip it again" said Ida walking back to his desk Deku looking concerned for his friend class went by class by class, not a word from King but he was also taking noted and assignments.

"want to eat lunch with us," asked Deku behind him were Ida and Todoroki "no thanks I'm good" Said, King getting out of his seat and going down the hall leaving them more concerned than before King found a place on the roof to stay until lunch was over.

It's time for the class King's bin dreading Hero Class "today let's go to the Training Area to work on all of your ultimate moves" said AllMight in his skinny form  King rows his hand "yes Harlequin" "what happens if we already have are ultimate moves" asked King for the first sentence of the day "well you can improve on any drawbacks than, now get on your hero costumes" explained AllMight.  King's costume is his original jacket, pass the ankle pants and his usual boots.

I wanted to practice in one of the four corners of the room  Until AllMight said nobody can go to the four corners  "form one Chastiefol the miner pillow became a spear King was practicing basic simple moves because anything to powerful mint blows his cover on the ground while Deku and Bakugo doing some comeback back to back which is looks like a fighting match while the others across the room doing there own moves skill while class just ended.

  A good chunk of rock started falling about to hit the poor sick Ayoma before anyone could react  "First Form Chastiefol breakthrough" the tip glowed and turned the rocks to dust in an instant leaving everyone quite shocked  "go back to the classroom and get ready to go back to the dorms" replied AllMight everyone started to head out "thank you Harlequin" replied a sick Aoyoma  "no problem" shrugged Harlequin  "That's amazing I never knew a spear can make something disintegrate," said Deku  "It's nothing really" said King eyeing the ground "what the heck was that and who is he? thought Bakugo walking next to Kirishima behind the mysterious Harlequinn.