Chapter 8 Here we go

"So when did the boar hat get here, asked King "oh around two hours ago, said Elaine staring at every shop holding on to ban arm "so Harlequin that's your sister and friend right? asked Kirishima "yup, said Kinglike it was an obvious answer "here we are, said Eliane seconds later a green hair flew out of the door "Harlequin it's so good to see you please come back" whined Helbram bringing King into a little headlock "that Extra has more friends, thought Bakugo "not for good" laughed King for the first in a while this is Helbram, my friend": said, King "hey I'm your first and best friend and you know it" teased Helbram with a cocky smirk "whatever" smiled King.

The group finally walked in to see Diane watering a planet that was on the counter while at a table Houser was sleeping at the table "want to see something funny" whispered Ban sneaking behind the poor guy "wake up there's a villain" shouted Ban starling the poor guy making him fall over Bakugo chuckled as the scene unfolded "not too bad, I like him" thought Bakugo "really Ban" sighed Elaine "hello Houser" said King holding in his laugh helping him up "Thanks King, wait aren't you suppose to be in Japan "you're in Japan" said Deku confused "really you guys took me with you, could at least woke me up" complained Houser "I tried seven times" laughed Diane.

"Where's the captain," asked Ban walking behind the counter, "I think he's in town with Merlin" explained Daine looking King directly in the eyes "a secret," thought Bakugo, "you think it's the smartest Idea to come here again," said someone grabbing on to King shoulders which made King fly to the top of the ceiling and bang! hit his head everyone in the room started laughing "Gowther! yelled King going back down to the floor rubbing his soar head "Ban's right scaring you is fun" smirked Gowther "why did you use Escanor voice" asked King dead seriously "I thought I'd scare you better that way, sorry I wasn't thinking" explained Gowther eyes looking on the floor "it's okay" said King with a sad smile leaving the group somewhat confused.

"Sorry but would anyone want a drink or Ban could cook something, "asked Diane "do you have a club soda," asked Kaminari do you have water? "yup" "so 5 club soda's and 5 glasses of water, got it," said Diane walking to the kitchen while the others went to a table and brought a few chairs over "so how long have you known this place? asked Ochaco talking first "oh I don't know seems like forever I guess" said King "so are they your friends," asked Mineta "yup" said King seconds later thew drinks came everyone talked even a few laughs in-between.

"See you guy tells Merlin, Elizabeth and Meliodas I said hi," said King hugging Elaine one last time "will do," said Elaine "come again any time" shouted Helbram they left the boar hat King hoping no secrets got out walking back to school a pair of red glowing eyes were watching them go up the street on a tall building.