Chapter 21 power awakened

The demon goes after Helbram tossing him around like a yo-yo the throwing him at Elaine "stop,stop" whispered King tears forming.

Back at U.A "are they okay? asked Deku with fear in his voice No but they have it under control," said Merlin in her normal Voice "they don't seem okay" said Kamniari scared shown on his face.

The sins were struggling out of the chains while it was attacking Elaine and Helbram but they kept their ground the best they could Helbram sent his sword but the demon reflective it with it boost of power sending Helbram to the wall near the stairs.

Elaine summoned the trees from around them to grab it but the demon broke free from it like it was nothing like it wasn't even trying to knock Elaine down. The demon picks up Elaine and Helbram by their necks choking them.

"Elaine!! Shouted Ban struggling to get off the chains "STOP!! Shouted King a gold glow surrounded him then after it calmed down left everyone shocked the boy that has become
a man in a suit with fairy wings and honey brown hair to the side "King" everyone shouts in shock or remembered that from the pillow out of sight "I said Stop" says King's tone of voice completely different.