Chapter 11 Bowling Alley

Saturday finally came a day off, there was a knock on King's balcony King opened it to find " Gowther, "what are you doing? asked a tired  King in the afternoon "captain made reservations at the bowling alley, and wanted to know if you and your friends wanted to go" smiled Gowther handing King 9 tickets and left King to smile to himself going back to sleep for a little while longer.

 Later in the day "hey Deku, Ochaco do you guys want to go to the bowling with and the others from the Boar Hat? King asked  "sure" Deku and Ochaco said at the same time  King asked everyone else  Ida said he was too busy  King even asked Bakugo by that He slammed the door on his face  "does anyone know anyone I can give the last ticket to? King asked no one in particular  "how about Mina? asked Sue "sure" King said handing over the ticket.

 Sue knocks on the door "hey Mina do you want to go to the bowling alley with me and the others plus King's friends" asked Sue "sure be right there" cheered Mina a few seconds laterMina comes out and Mina came out.

Everyone met at the bowling alley "wheres Elaine and Helbram? asked Ochaco "oh they had plans" said Meliodas waving it off "which is strange, where would they be? thought King  "gets see who will win," said Ban with his signature smirk  "oh we're on," said Kirishima grabbing a ball from the rack  "hey I'm Mina," said Mina talking with Gowther  "Hey Harlequin been awhile," said Diane with a warm smile "yeah," said King giving his best smile.

Everyone was competing Mina won Against Elizabeth  King lost against Midoriya  Sue won against Mineta while Gowther won Against Kamniari  Ochaco lost against Diane  Sue lost to Diane  Mina lost to Meliodas "your too good" whined Mina Midoriya lost against Gowther "good game" said Midoriya giving Gowther a handshake "you too" said Gowther excepting his handshake.

For most of the game, King was the Referee with Elizabeth most of the game but Elizabeth was silent most of the time as if something was on her mind Ban won against Gowther  "oh no I'm out...okay " said Gowther getting popcorn Diane lost to Kirishima" darn it good game" said Diane as she sits next to King. Meliodas, Ban, and Kirishima were the final three the game felt like forever everyone started talking and watching their game "until Meliodas wins! shouts Kaminari who was paying attention at the last minute sadly the fun night had to end.

Both groups parted ways.  on the way back to the dorms  "hey King, you Know Diane likes you say Mina out of nowhere witch caught King off guard "I didn't know that" King managed all the girls started giggling "well after the kiss I thought you known that" teased Mina  King went silent acting like he was thinking but anyone could tell his face was red  "oh well Diane going to tell you one day so be ready" said Mina smiling all King could get out was a mini peep the time they made it to the dorms   King fell asleep right away.