CHAPTER 03: Unexpected Text from Her

Start from the beginning

After signing. Chloe looked at the notebook Flo was being signed and mumbles. "This is amazing."

"Hey, I'm sorry, I needed to go. We still have an on going practice." Flo said in farewell. "Anyway you're so cute. Take care of yourself." She complimented and smiled. Chloe blushed.

Aw.

They wave goodbye to each other.

This is the best day I ever had. Chloe mentally said.

She continued to walk to her destination with a smile.

Meanwhile, Beca was in the rooftop where noone knows except her. It's really peaceful there.

Actually it's not really an ordinary rooftop. It's a botanical garden where you can see different kinds of flowers and plants. This is her favorite place in Barden. She can think properly, unwined, stress free and so unpolluted place where you can inhale 99% of pure oxygen unlike outside where you can inhale 10% fart 20% breath of a person beside you 30% smoke 40% dust.

She started to be there at the rooftop in lunch to eat when she knew that the redhead was finding for her presense. She doesn't know why but she's creeping Beca out.

Fine. It's enough reason to be friended with someone who's also alone. It's also enough reason to ask for someone's name coz you want to know her more. It's also enough reason for her to insist herself to Beca.

Beca just can't believe someone wants her attention especially to be her friend when in fact all her friends before leave her. Leave her even she doesn't deserve it. They are only disgust of her problem. Problem that she wasn't sure if it's really a problem.

Will it be a problem when you have something on your body when a normal body doesn't have?

For example. A fangs? Two big horns? Red skin? And a tail?

Oh, maybe it is.

Noone wants her rare condition.

She's intersex.

Yes. She have a DICK. Happy?

For some it's really disgusting. She's even disgusted with herself but it's a long time ago when she hated herself for being an intersex. She's now trying her best to love herself more than anyone else. She know someone will accept her condition. Maybe not now but someday.

She was about to close her eyes when she got a text from unknown number. She read it lazily.

From unknown:

LTT DT ZGFOUIZ QZ DN RGKD

By just reading the the code, she got a clue of whoever sent it to her-she loves codes though-but she just doesn't know how to decipher it.

Beca got from her laying down position and put her laptop out of her bag. She was listening to her mixes awhile ago when she felt asleep. She decided to take a nap but unfortunately someone disturbed her by sending her a code like the sender was actually testing her intelligence.

She opened her laptop and clicked her notepad where she can lay down all the codes she know.

She tried her best to decode it. Like..

50 times. Checking the codes if she gotten anything wrong. Really wrong.

She does trial and error. But unfornately she got nothing.

She almost throw her laptop at her impatientness. She's decoding for almost 2 hours, seriously. She stared at her laptop and thinking of possible codes she might use for this shit.

And suddenly, while staring at her laptop...she let out a victorious smile.

And finally decode it.

A/N: Can you try to decode it before proceeding to the next chapter? I gave a clue of what type of code it is. ;) Goodluck.

-xxxxx