I cleared my throat and answered,

"It was beautiful and very good. And yeah it was romantic".
No way in hell, I am gonna expose all the details.

" That was not a proper answer ", she whined like a child.

" I only answer the question", I said innocently.

I turned to Abiha and she had a wicked smirk on her face. What she is going to ask?

"Did you had your first kiss? If yes then how was it ", she smirked at me.

The crimson color was formed on my cheeks.
I nodded my head in a fluttered state.

" You didn't tell me how was it?" She again asked me.

"It was good", I said biting my lips. She was smirking at me.

" So, my question is when you realized you are in love? How does it feel to be in love? How you came to know that you are in love?" Minal asked excitedly.

I can go to details on this topic. They should also know about it.

I rubbed my hands in excitement.

"Love is a very beautiful feeling. In true love, you have to go through pain, hurt, and tears. But at the end of the day, you will be fine. You had to go through so much struggle. But believe me, it will be all worth it. You will have your life partner who will be always there for you no matter what. Love is when you want to be with that person even though he hurt you a lot. Love is when you accept the person the way he is. Love is when you feel incomplete without him. Love is when you can sacrifice anything for me. Love is when that person matters a lot. And you know the most beautiful form of love is when you make it halal. The relationship between husband and wife is the most beautiful. Every couple is not very expressive but you have to deal with them. Everyone has a different way to express their love for their partner. You should never judge your spouse because of his past mistakes. If he truly loves you, he will change himself for you. You should be supportive of him. I have learned so many things. If your husband doesn't love you the way you want, that doesn't mean he never loves you. You should accept your partner with his flaws. When you love someone truly, you are unable to see his flaws. I don't know when I fell in love with Fahad, but I know he is everything to me. I was having a small crush on him for years. But I never came to know when this infatuation turns into love. He has a bad temper. He is very possessive but I like him the way he is. Men never show up their feelings easily. But remember if they share their feelings with you, you must be very special to him. When I encountered Fahad after five years, I thought he is a very arrogant and rude person. But when I get close to him, I came to know that he is not arrogant at all. He is very kind-hearted. He is very protective of me and I like it. He has a beautiful heart. I am blessed to have a husband like Fahad who loves me unconditionally", I said with a genuine smile.

Their face had a shocked expression. Abiha and Minal started clapping. Hania seemed lost in her thought.

" Ya Allah, I am so proud of you ", Abiha said side hugging me.

" Seriously, you have become love professor", Minal sad giggling.

"Thank god, I am not in love. I really can't sacrifice anything for the love of my life", minal said chuckling.

" It means I am also not in love with anyone. Though I have different crushes every week", Abiha said bursting into laughter.

Hania was still lost in her thought. I shook her lightly and she came back to her senses.

"Are you okay? You seem lost in the thought", I asked her with concern.

" I am fine. I have some important things to handle. I am coming in a few minutes ", she said and went to the room.

One thing I know that she is hiding something from me. Her mood is off and something is disturbing her mind.

*********

It was 11:00 pm and I am badly missing my Fahad. I quickly went to my room and switch on my phone. I badly want to hear his voice. As my mobile was switched on, there was a ton of notification. OMA, what had happened?

I check the inbox and it was all from Fahad. I sighed in relief as his message contains his lovey-dovey messages.

F: Hey

F: How are you? You didn't call me. You had promised me that you will call me.

F: Damn, why are you not answering my messages?

F: Are you giving me the silent treatment? But what is my fault? What I had done?

F: Why are you ignoring me? Okay, I am sorry but please reply.

F: I swear isha if you didn't reply I will come there.

F: Is everything okay?

F: I am on my way.

I quickly make a call to him and he attended the phone in a very first ring.

" Why the hell you were not answering my messages? I was so worried", he asked angrily.

"I am sorry Fahad ", I said in an innocent tone.

Believe me,  it works every time.
He relived a heavy sigh and said,

" Come at a window".

I ended the call and reached the window. Hania, minal, and Abiha followed me from behind.

I saw a very unexpected thing. A gasp escaped my lips at his gesture. I never expect him to do that.

**********

Authors note:

Assalamu alaikum readers,

How was the chapter? Did you like the story until now?

Lots of love