Chapter 12: Sans Moving

Today was the day I lose another brother.

San is moving out today and I knew I'd be sad. Why can't we all stay together until I'm able to move?

We were loading up some of the boxes in the van, one by one were we able to finish quickly, "Hey! Why were you going to take the only controller?!" 

Wooyoung grabbed the xbox controller from a box I loaded up, we all busted out laughing as Wooyoung took the controller back inside.

"Okay make sure you have everything you want to take San, everyone else get in we'll leave when San gets back"Appa announced.

We all pilled in while San went back inside to check.  I already had in headphones while we waited, it was only a few minutes until the door flew open and San hopped in.

On the way, San and Wooyoung were watching videos together and laughing loudly while all of us were distracted by our phones. I noticed Mingi, San and Wooyoung were starting to take pictures together on Mingis phone.

"What are you guys watching?" Asked Mingi as he looked at their screen.

"Buzzfeed unsolved, we are watching one about a family on a roadtrip going missing" explained Wooyoung.

"Hey im the one that showed you those and youre watching them without me?" Asked Yeosang, who was actually watching Buzzfeed Unsolved too.

"Youve got Jongho to watch it with and youre watching it too" Wooyoung defended them.

Yeosang laughed and continued to watch his show.

Yunho: I forgive you for ignoring me Dumbo. Good luck with school next week. Love you baby bro.

I smiled at my text, I didn't want school to start next week but it would come eventually.

We finally got to Sans college, we got our temperatures taken and were allowed inside.

San showed everyone to his dorm, his roommate was in there.

"Hey Chan!" San smiled.

"Hey San! Oh hey Jongho nice to see you again." Chan got up and greeted us.

"Guys this is my roommate Chan, Chan these are my brothers, Appa and Eomma.

"Nice to meet you Chan" Appa greeted.

"Need some help moving your stuff in?"

"Sure!"

Chan followed all of us down to the car and helped grab a box.

We all made our first trip and sat down the boxes.

"Woah you have a skateboard?" Asked Mingi. There was a skateboard leaned against the door on Chans side.

"Yeah, I ride it all the time, do you skate?" Asked Chan.

"Yeah! I do all the time can you do any tricks?" Mingi was buzzing with excitement.

They continued to talk with excitement while we unloaded everything.

"You have alot of brothers San" Chan laughed.

"I know this isn't actually all of them, my eldest brother is at another college" San explained.

"Oh cool! I cant say much though I have alot of brothers too maybe you'll meet them if they visit" Chan said.

"San you forgot your precious Shiber in the car" Wooyoung threw Shiber at San.

"Hey be careful with him!" San said as he gently sat Shiber on his bed.