Chapter 7: Camping Disaster

(This one will have jonghos POV and author pov)

"Boys get up it's time to leave!" I hear appa yell.

Today we are leaving for a camping trip I'm not a fan of waking up early. Its summer! Why wake up early??

"Appa its 5am!" I hear Mingi say.

5am?? Way too early.

I can hear all my brothers getting up and complaining about how early it is. At least I can sleep in the car.

After we all get up and have breakfast we start loading our stuff in the van.

8 suitcases plus the camping gear is definitely alot.

Add 8 people to the mix and it's way too cramped.

I was asleep as soon as I was able to put my headphones on and get comfortable with the little space I have.

My sleep didnt last long since my brothers were pushing each other.

"Move over Yeo! I cant move!" Yunho was pushing Yeosang into me.

"Cut it out Yunho you're making me squish Jongho!" Argued back Yeosang.

"San stop kicking my seat!"

"Its Mingi not me!"

"Wooyoung stop putting your legs on me I'm not a footrest!"

Yep this is normal, roadtrips are always us fighting until we arrive to our destination it's always the same.

Wooyoung tries to use the person next to him as a footrest, Mingi gets blamed for San kicking the seat,Yunho complains he cant move,Yeosang gets pushed around and I'm caught in it somehow.

That doesn't mean I dont fight with them though.

"All of you cut it out we are almost there!" Said Appa, which grabbed the attention of all of us.

Eomma just grabbed Appas hand and kept driving.

"Hit me with shiber one more time and he goes out the window!" Threatened Wooyoung.

That threat made me laugh, no matter how old he got San never leaves Shiber.

"Oh so that's funny?" Said San, which made shut up quick.

I guess it makes sense, we are all tired and have short tempers with it.

I managed to fall back asleep for another hour until we finally arrived in the mountains!

We spent an hour or two setting up tents and anything to make the campsite more comfortable.

"Okay now phones, give em up" Eomma said.

We all groaned and handed them to Eomma.

"What about my snapchat streaks??" Said Wooyoung.

"You didnt get someone to do them for you?" Asked San.

"You did?" Shot back Wooyoung.

"Of course I did, say bye to your streaks" laughed San.

Wooyoung growled and handed over his phone.

As it was around 8am now we decided to nap.

I share a tent with Mingi and we were both out for a bit.

••••••••

When I woke up,  Mingi was still asleep so I got up and left the tent.

Everyone except Eomma and Appa were still asleep.

It looked like they were gathering things for a campfire tonight.