Chapter 8: Meeting

[Sorry for typos]

Since I'm grounded for 2 weeks from our camping disaster I've had to find ways to entertain myself.

The combination of being hurt and grounded was definitely not fun.

Wooyoung is still able to dance with San or do more entertaining things while I'm stuck in my room.

I hated being grounded. I cant go to the cafe, I cant use my phone,laptop or anything.

There was a knock on my door before it opened.

"You alright bud?" Asked Appa as he stood at the door frame.

I just nodded and laid on my bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Well, I know you're bored all alone in here. I've been thinking, would you like to join me in my studio? You can prop your leg on the couch in there" Appa offered.

He may be more strict than Eomma but he had a soft side.

I thought I have nothing better to do so I accept his offer.

Appa helps me up and we go to his studio.

When we get to the studio Mingi is already sitting inside.

"Mingi you're still not allowed in here for another week, out please" instructed Appa.

Mingi pouted, "come on Appa please? I wont touch anything i-" he was cut off by Appa.

"Mingi I said out, go outside with one of your brothers I'm not changing my mind" Appa said sternly.

I felt bad, Mingi loved to be in the studio and here he was getting kicked out until next week.

Mingi hung his head low and left.

I sat back on the couch and watched Appa work.

It's crazy to me, he can just move stuff around, it looks like a mess but it sounds amazing when he plays it.

I was in the studio for a while until Eomma came home.

He ran into the studio and nearly picked Appa up in excitement.

"Woah Hwa what's got you so excited?" He asked.

Eomma smiling and showed him a paper.

"If this meeting goes well I'll get to franchise my cafe and open more everywhere!" Eomma said and bounced up and down.

"Congratulations Eomma!" I said while standing up the best I could to hug him.

"Thank you Jongho, let's gather in the kitchen I have to tell everyone!" Eomma said as he sat me back down and ran out.

"This is exciting! Let's go, boys kitchen now!" Appa said as he helped me.

We all sat at the kitchen table while Eomma stood up.

I swear I saw pure fear in my brothers' eyes it was actually really funny.

"Okay boys, through this whole mess I got a letter back from a company that may franchise the cafe, they want to have a meeting first that will take place here. Make sure the house stays clean and that we act civil while the meeting happens" Eomma explained, eyeing Wooyoung and San when he mentioned acting civil.

"We aren't kids anymore Eomma" said San.

"If any of you absolutely have to fight, take it outside okay?" He compromised.

We all agreed and started cleaning.

I helped as much as I could and finished cleaning my room just in case.

I was using my crutches and walked towards the kitchen but stopped when I heard Eomma and Appa talking.

"I'm just glad they're not 5 right now, that would've been a disaster. Do you think itll happen?" Asked Eomma.

"Hwa, this has been a dream of yours its gonna happen. Besides if your own husband cant resist the pastries at the cafe theres no way they can either" Appa comforted Eomma.

I peeked around the corner and saw Eomma with his head down on the table.

He was so excited earlier, why is he sad now?

I went back to my room and laid on my bed.

What can we do to make sure it happens?

I cant use my laptop or phone to lookup how to help at all.

Eomma said the meeting was in 2 days, I think all of us are nervous.

•• 2 days later ••

It's the day of the meeting and we've done a deep clean of the house all morning long.

Appa got called to go to the company building for a while so we've all kept Eomma calm.

Yunho was sent to the Cafe to manage it for the day.

"He should be here any minute please behave" Eomma said as he made last minute preparations.

We all went into our rooms and heard the doorbell ring.

[Authors POV]

Seonghwa opened the door to a short, brunette haired man.

"Mr.Min! Hello please come inside" Seonghwa greeted.

The two went to the table and started talking.

"Kim Seonghwa, it's a pleasure to meet you" said Seonghwa.

"Min Yoongi, I hope we will be able to work together soon, now if we are going to work together we should get to know each other. Tell me about your family" Yoongi began.

"Ah well sir, I have 6 boys and a lovely husband" Seonghwa said.

"I'd love to meet them" replied Yoongi.

"Well 5 of my boys are home right now. Boys please come here!" Seonghwa called.

Five of the kids came to the kitchen.

"This is 5 of 6 of my boys, the oldest isnt home at the moment." One by one Seonghwa introduced all of his kids present.

"It was nice meeting you boys. I have 5 boys myself but they're all little ones" Yoongi said.

All the kids went back to their rooms to avoid any mishaps from happening.

The meeting continued for another hour.

"I look forward to working with you Seonghwa, I will let you know if plans change due to the virus" Yoongi said as he left.

A few minutes later Hongjoong had arrived back from the company as well as Yunho.

Hongjoong kissed Seonghwa "how did it go babe?"

"It was great! I got the boys a babysitting job and He even said his husband is under your company as a dancer! Min Hoseok" Seonghwa said, unable to contain his excitement.

"Wow that's his husband? Hoseok is one of the best dancers at the company" Hongjoong said.

"Small world right? I'm so excited!" Seonghwa said as he practically bounced around.

"Let's celebrate! " Hongjoong said as he went to fetch everyone.

That night they all celebrated, a huge meal and movie.

After the movie they all started watching Itaewon class together. (My favorite kdrama at the moment hehe)

"Is that what the food industry is really like?" Asked Mingi.

"Well, it definently a mess, but now I think my cafe is in good shape especially when we open up more" explained Seonghwa.

They continued to watch the series until everyone crashed.

"Psst. Mingi let's sneak out"
----------------------------------------------------

Whoops haha anyway this sucked :) just a filler so I can update.

Please make sure your account is safe!

Love yall
Trick