Chapter 11: Fight

nce again thank you for the idea songsongm]

Ever since we started helping Yunho and San move out my brothers and I have been fighting.

It wasnt like our normal fights. Normally we just yelled at each other, stayed mad for an hour or two then made up.

We've had a few physical fights.

Theyve gotten worse as the week progresses, Eomma and Appa have had to break a few apart.

The strange thing was, we dont know exactly why we were at each others throats.

It was as if we were doing it for fun.

We all had small bruises from fighting, Eomma and Appa tried keeping us apart to cool down.

We were eating dinner and the air was suffocating with tension.

My brothers were all glaring at one another.

Tonight, San was sending daggers towards me, why still remains a mystery.

"Okay I'm sick and tired of this, I've had it with you boys and your fighting!

Yunho, Yeosang and San. You're the older brothers who should know better, you're adults now.

I shouldnt have to have this discussion with you, as for you three you're all in high school now act like it.

What even caused all of this? You're brothers, you protect each other, not harm each other." Appa lectured.

We all hung our heads low as we ate.

"All i did was ask San to turn down his music" I said quietly.

All eyes turned to me, Sans eyes had fire in them.

"No! You came into my room and shut off the music while I was practicing! You never asked me to turn it down!" He yelled across the table.

"I asked you first! When you didnt hear me I turned it off just to talk to you!" I yelled back.

Soon all my brothers were yelling back and forth at their chosen victim of the night.

"You're so annoying! I wish Appa and Eomma never adopted you!" Yelled San.

Everyone went silent, everyone was in shock.

I felt tears form in my eyes, out of everything my brothers have ever said to me, that hurt the most.

I desperately tried to stop the tears but they broke loose.

I couldnt help but run to my room and sob.

Did he mean it? Did he really wish I was never adopted?

Did they wish I was never adopted?

I sobbed harshly as those words repeated in my head like a broken record.

I put my desk chair under the door knob so it was locked.

I didnt want to speak to San, I didnt want to speak to any of them.

I'd annoy them anyway.

The next week to come was awkward, I didnt speak.

I didnt say good morning to Eomma and Appa, I didnt even say hello to my brothers.

"Jongho honey have a seat for breakfast" Eomma said as he placed a plate in front of me.

I sighed and ate quietly.

I felt upset, heartbroken and confused at my emotions.

I saw the empty seat next to me, Yunho already left.