Chapter 24: College Party

Sans college semester was ending soon. After finals he said hed be home until the end of the summer.

When we asked him how he was doing he said it was great. He had facetime on and was packing up his things while talking.

"Ya know, my professor says I have alot of potential. I cant wait for the next term!" San smiled. He looked at his watch.

"Its getting late and I have an early exam tomorrow morning. I'll see you guys in a few days!"

We said our goodbyes and got ready for bed ourselves. I was happy the school year is so close to ending as well.

The next day at school Bambam ran up to me, "Jongho guess what!"

"What?"

"I'm going to a college party this Saturday! You've gotta come with me." Bambam was bouncing from excitment. "Bam we are freshman, how the hell are you going to a college party??"

"My brother is in college and said hes going and will take me. Please go!"

"I dont know Bam, San and Yunho will be home soon and dont we have finals?" I asked.

"Itll be fine pleaseee." Bambam begged. I knew he wouldnt stop until I agreed.

"Fine I'll tell Appa and Eomma we are hanging out. Oh you got that new game?"

Bambam and I have had out eye on a video game for a while. Bambams parents splurged on him since he had only one older brother. He showed me the case.

"Yup got it yesterday! We can play it before the party, deal?"

"Deal."

After school I hurried to finish my homework in the cafe. Bambam was with me.

"After school pastries boys?" Taemin set the plate down and gave us our drinks.

"Thanks." We smiled and began to dig in. Eomma was in the back helping with new recipes. He had us try all the new ones.

"So what are we talking about hm? Got a hot date or something. " Taemin teased.

I blushed,"no! Bam got a new game so we are gonna play it soon."

"Mhm. Well I hope you have fun with that, I'll see you for work in a couple of hours." Taemin said as he got up and walked away.

"Aw man you're still working here?" Asked Bambam, obviously he was disappointed.

"Yeah but I should be done in like a week or so, I worked extra hours with Taemin so I could be ahead."

We were brought more new pastries as we finished our work. Bambams mom picked him up an hour later and I got to work.

I worked until the cafe closed and went home with Eomma.

"Hey Eomma...I know I'm still not done but can I hang out with Bambam this weekend? Please he got a new game and weve been so excited for it!" I begged.

"Well, you're only a few shifts away, did you finish your homework?" Asked Eomma.

"Yes sir."

"I'll talk to Appa about it. Remember we gave your phone back since you've shown us you're working hard." Eomma said as we made it home.

I went inside and was instantly tackled. Yeosang and Wooyoung were arguing over god knows what. When they finally noticed I got caught they stopped.

"Jongho tell Woo I had the remote first!" Yelled Yeosang.

"Hes lying I had it first!" Wooyoung tried to grab the remote. I just stepped back and let Eomma handle it.

"Seriously? Look Yeo you've been home all day, let Wooyoung have it tonight." Eomma said. Yeosang groaned and gave Wooyoung the remote, who was smiling.