Chapter 2: The brothers

When I got my camera back I watched the video and laughed to myself. Even if I couldn't use it in my project it was funny to watch my brothers be stupid. 

I need to introduce my brothers so I decided to start with Yunho. I went to his room and started recording as I walked in.

"This is my oldest brother Yunho," I said as I walked closer to Yunho, who was laying on his bed watching Youtube on his phone.

Yunho looked at the camera with a bored look on his face and tried to push the camera away "don't record me please" I stopped recording and laughed at him.

"Come on I just need to introduce you" I pouted and did puppy eyes.

Yunho smiled at my expression " nice try those don't work on me anymore kid".

I sighed and left his room, as I walked down the hall I saw two figures shoot past me I jumped back and saw Wooyoung tackle San. 

I laughed quietly and recorded them.

"Eomma said I get the Xbox San! You've used it for days!" yelled Wooyoung.

"You don't even like Xbox!" Protested San as he tried to push Wooyoung off of him.

This is normal, San and Wooyoung are what my family calls partners in crime. If something is going on they're probably involved. I decided to walk up to them.

"And these are two of my older brothers San and Wooyoung" They both stopped and looked at me. Since Wooyoung was still distracted by the camera San quickly got up, grabbed my camera and ran to his and Wooyoungs shared bedroom.

"San!" Wooyoung and I yelled in unison.

(I know I said this was gonna completely be in Jonghos point of view but I want to do an author's POV too)

Authors POV

San ran into his bedroom and shut the door. 

"Hi, I'm San! I'm Jonghos favorite even if he won't admit it"He winked at the camera and continued to talk.

"If you want to know something about me then ill tell you. I am the best brother. I'm really sad I don't get a graduation ceremony like Yunho but I'm ready to graduate." San smiled and looked at himself in the camera. 

"maybe I can dance for you, I'm a good dancer" the door swung open as Jongho grabbed his camera.

"Were you actually introducing yourself?" Asked Jongho as he looked at the video.

"Yeah it was nice, video me dancing when I get to practice" Jongho nodded and smiled.

Wooyoung grabbed the camera and started recording "Why hello there I'm Wooyoung, I'm the most handsome and the cutest" He winked and did a pose. 

Jonghos POV 

My brothers are actually helping me with my project! 

I smiled as we all decided to play a game to pass the time since we all finished our classes for the week.

After dinner, my family and I gathered in the living room to watch a movie. This was a good time to finish the introductions for my brothers. I stood up and started recording.

"Do you have to record every little thing?" Yunho asked.

Eomma nudged Yunho "let him do it, its for school. You had to do the same type of thing."

"This is Mingi," I said as I zoomed in on him.

"Hi I'm Mingi, um I don't know what to say" I laughed and moved to Yeosang.

"This is Yeosang, he's shy but really cool" Yeosang smiled at me and waved.

I zoomed out to show my whole family and stopped recording.

Day 1 complete.