Chapter 1: The project

I logged into class as I waited to hear about the "Important project" my teacher had sent the class an email about. Since everyone is stuck in quarantine we have to do online classes, they are boring but since it is around the end of the school year, I'm working hard to finish my first year of high school. 

When everyone finally logged in my teacher started our "class".

"Okay, it looks like most of you are here so we can get started. As you all know this school year is almost over. Since you, all will be moving to be sophomores soon I will let you have a head start on the project you will have to turn in at the beginning of the year" My teacher continued to tell us that we have to do a sort of video documentary of our families since we were stuck at home. 

Since my mic was off I groaned and wrote down everything needed. My brothers are definitely gonna hate this. After we were able to leave the chat I left and started looking for the video camera I got for Christmas last year. 

I guess I should introduce myself, Hi there! My name is Jongho. I'm 14 and finishing my first year of high school soon. I'm the youngest in my family, which honestly can suck sometimes since ill still have a few years by myself, my brothers are all close to graduating except my oldest brother Yunho who graduated last year. 

Now that you know a little bit about me lets get back to the task at hand. 

Once I found my camera I started it up and began recording.

"Hi I'm Jongho and being stuck in quarantine hasn't been that bad, but ill show you my family" I walked out of my room and walked to the kitchen where my dads were sitting at the table talking and drinking coffee. 

"This is my Eomma, Seonghwa he's a good cook," I said as I recorded. 

He laughed "What are you recording for son?" He asked as I sat down at the table.

"I have a school project, I have to make a documentary about my family during quarantine," I said smiling as I took a video of my Appa and introduced him, he smiled and waved at the camera.

"That sounds exciting, maybe you can record me in my studio one day," Said Appa as he drank his coffee.

"Be ready for a storm Hwa I'm gonna go get the others for breakfast". Appa got up and went to get my brothers.

Eomma nodded and stood up "Alright, I'm gonna get breakfast ready" He ruffled my hair and headed into the kitchen.

I started recording again and balanced the camera on the table. "Since the quarantine started my Eomma cant open his café so he cooks a lot of breakfast" 

I heard footsteps behind me and suddenly my camera was picked up. 

"what up nerds! it's your favorite person Wooyoung" Said my brother as he messed with the camera.

"Wooyoung! Give it back!" I yelled as I reached up for the camera.

He laughed and held it above my head. its gonna be a long day already.

When all of my brothers were finally at the table they passed around my camera to keep it away from me.

"Alright, give the camera back to Jongho!" Appa grabbed the camera as San was recording Yunho who was pushing the camera away.