Chapter 3 : The café

"Today I'm going to work with Eomma! Since everyone is opening back up he can open the café and I wanted to join him" I explained to the camera while adjusting my mask.

Since it was ordered for everything to open back up Eomma had to reopen the café.

He was scared at first because he didn't want to potentially expose his workers or us to the virus.

But after some encouragement from Appa he relaxed.

In café there is a glass display case for pasteries so they didn't have to worry about being 6 feet apart from customers.

All of the workers have to wear masks, including me and any of my brothers

Today it was just San and I. We had to get up early to come since the café opened early but we didn't mind.

I decided I was only going to record a few things today.

Eomma was busy helping workers and starting pasteries while San and I were setting up tables.

During the summer and weekends we always had a choice to join Eomma and help.

I was always one to go and I'd come after school and do my homework rather than one of my brothers taking me home.

I preferred the café, it was nice and quiet.

There was never sounds of video games blasting or the noise of a drone flying even though Appa said to not fly it inside.

You can guess who the rebels are.

Anyway I've been recording just small things around the house.

Not much of anything interesting has been happening except arguing evey day over nothing.

Soon San and I finished setting up and sat at one of the tables close to the front counter.

We were rambling to the camera about recent events. I was close to San the most out of all of my brothers.

Mingi and I were close as well. We used to share a room before we moved into a bigger house.

I keep trying to convince him to join us at the café but he doesn't like waking up early and prefers to be with Appa in his studio.

It was only an hour past opening when a familiar person walked through the door.

"You decided to wake up Yunho?" Joked Eomma.

Yunho laughed. "I'm still half asleep Eomma! But since the café is open can I have an iced coffee? Please? " He asked.

Eomma nodded and started fixing his coffee. All of us drank coffee, it was something we all had in common.

"You gonna go back home or stay?" Asked Eomma as he handed the iced coffee to Yunho.

"I'll stay, I have nothing better to do" He said as he thanked Eomma and walked towards us.

We both pretended to not notice his presence at our table. Along with my camera I had brought a sketchbook to keep myself busy.

Yunho waved his hand over my page, hitting my pencil in the process causing me to mess up a line of my drawing.

He did this all the time since he knew it frustrated me.

"Yunho! You made me mess up! " I said with a growl of frustration.

He smirked "it'll be fine you big baby that's what you get for ignoring me I know you knew I was here" He said messing my hair up and sitting down.