Chapter 26: Seongjoongs anniversary

[This has turned into just a family fic whoops]

Today is Eomma and Appas anniversary! We all planned to make the desserts and have a fun time. I was with Yunho getting ingredients for a cake.

Appa and Eomma were still asleep. San made them breakfast with help from all of us. We set up a nice tray of food and brought it up to them.

"1...2...3" Yunho mouthed to us.

"Happy anniversary!" We all shouted. Appa and Eomma sat up after waking up, "ah thank you, my babies, you didnt have to do all of this." Said Appa.

"We wanted to. " I said. They both thanked us once again. We left them to eat and got started decorating. San had to sit down, he told us he felt light-headed.

Mingi gave him water as we were finishing up quickly. Appa and Eomma finished their breakfast soon after we finished tying up the decorations.

San had gone up to lay down, he said he was only feeling worse. It worried us all for the most part. Eomma and Appa were amazed at the decorations. "Wheres san?" Asked Appa. We told him he was in his room. Appa had told us last night while Eomma was showering, he made reservations at Eommas favorite restaurant. 

"I'll make sure he gets some breakfast," said Eomma . "we all ate early this morning Eomma don't worry. You and Appa relax and have a nice day together. we will take care of everything." said Yeosang. 

"what did we do to deserve such amazing children Hwa?" Appa joked as he kissed Eomma, "I have a surprise, a reservation at your favorite resteraunt. Tonight at 7pm, happy anniversary love." 

You could practically see Eomma melt at Appa. They hugged tightly while we just watched.

San had laid in bed all day. Once Appa and Eomma started getting ready, we went and checked on him. San was asleep so we woke him up, he was burning up.

Eomma came in and saw, "oh my baby, we should get you tested to be safe." San weakly protested but knew Eomma was right.

They scheduled a test for tomorrow morning, but to be safe Eomma and Appa had to cancel their reservations.

We could see Eomma was sad but he would choose us over anything anyday. We let San get rest while we talked in Yunhos room.

"Okay so, I think we should give them their reservations back." Said Yunho. We all looked confused.

"How do we do that?" Asked Mingi. We all vaguely remember what the restaurant serves. "Let's do our own, I can cook!" Said Wooyoung.

Yeosang held back a laugh and stopped when Wooyoung glared at him. "Sounds like a plan."

"Jongho, Mingi, and I will decorate the dining room like the restaurant tables. Wooyoung and Yeosang are in charge of food, deal?" Asked Yunho.

"Deal!" We all said together and got started. Mingi and I fixed the table to be smaller. Yunho placed a nice cloth from our kitchen closet, mostly used for parties.

"Okay now we need flowers, go get some from the garden. We cant go to town since we were around San." Yunho explained. We both nodded and picked some of the, many, many,  flowers Eomma had growing.

Once we brought them in, yunho filled one of the vases Eomma kept around with water and put them inside. He placed it in the middle of the table.

"Alright table is set." Yunho announced.  We helped make the food, and set it up in a presentable way.

Mostly placing the food inside the oven so we could "make the full experience " by letting them order as well.

Once we finally got everything set up, Yunho went to get Eomma and Appa. We could all hear San coughing from his bedroom.

Yunho came back with Eomma and Appa following. They had blindfolds on as Yunho guided him. "Just a few more steps."

Once they were in the right spot to see everything, Yunho took off their blindfolds. "Welcome to the Kim house special restaurant!" We all said, out of sync, of course.

We sat Eomma and Appa down. "Are those my flowers from the garden?!" Asked Eomma. We all held back laughs and got into "character".

I went to the table, "what would you like to drink?"

"Water for both of us please. " Eomma said. We set down the menus, handdrawn by me, in front of them and bowed.

We placed their drinks down, Mingi took their orders while Wooyoung and Yeosang prepared the plates to be served.

Once we had the plates completely fixed, Yeosang and Wooyoung served them. Our entertainment was some nice music from YouTube.

"Enjoy!" We all said as we gathered in the kitchen. Eomma and Appa smiled at each other.

"Wow...our kids did all of this for us." Appa commented. Eomma laughed, "of course they did, you're aware who our children are right?"

Appa just laughed. They began to eat, after eating the first bite they looked at each other and spit out the food.

"Why is it so salty?" Appa said Eomma nodded in agreement and drank his water. We all turned to Wooyoung.

He rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled, "whoops I guess I put salt instead of sugar."

"Wooyoung!" Yunho groaned and gently slapped Wooyoung upside his head. Wooyoung rubbed the spot when he was slapped, "hey I tried okay!"

Eomma and Appa laughed at our bickering as usual. "Its still very nice of you all to do this for us."

We smiled, "happy anniversary "

"Thank you all."

We all laid down and watched a movie while we all checked on San. The next morning we found out he tested positive so we are all on quarantine. At least we still got to celebrate Eomma and Appas anniversary in our own unique way.