I promised Klaus when he found out about the engagement that he could be a bridesmaid and when I didn't ask him, he seemed so sad. There was a reason I didn't ask him though, and I told him that. Two weeks ago, I pulled him off to the side to speak to him privately because I didn't want anyone else to hear.

"Klaus, I know you're disappointed but I actually have another role I'd like to offer you. One I think you'll appreciate and enjoy more." I said to him as we sat on the front steps of the Academy.

"Yeah?"

"I thought about asking Mr. Hargreeves to do it but it just didn't feel right, so I'd like you to walk me down the aisle instead. It just seems more... appropriate?"

Klaus clasped his hands together in front of his heart, touched, "You want ME to give you away? I'd be so honoured!"

"I'd also like to know if you'd officiate the ceremony too. I already got you ordained online."

Klaus pretended to ponder this request, "Can I have complete creative control?"

"Yes Klaus. You can have complete creative control."

"Then yes! I'm in! I'll do it!" Klaus exclaimed happily as if I was the one to ask HIM to marry ME. "I'm surprised Diego is okay with this."

Right, Diego... "We're just going to keep this between us until the day of. It will be a... surprise or sorts."

I still remember the evil giggle Klaus let free after I said that. I probably should have been worried but I wasn't in the least. I know Klaus is eccentric but he also cared for us, so I knew he would take this seriously. At least, I hoped he would. If he didn't, then this would be nothing short of entertaining.

"Alright. Your hair and make-up are done." Allison said, taking the curling iron away and setting it on her vanity. We were getting ready in her room. "Time to put on your dress."

I put on my dress and beamed as I saw myself in the mirror. I didn't want anything over the top because it just wasn't me. It wasn't the dress I designed when I was fifteen but it was as close too as I

remembered it being. It was a knee-length, A-line dress with capped sleeves. The front dipped into a modest 'V' and the back dipped into a lower 'V' that stopped below midback. The satin material was a light champagne colour but the lace and tulle overlay were pure white. It offset nicely and I felt beautiful.

My shoes were two-inch lacy pumps to match

My shoes were two-inch lacy pumps to match. My make-up was also natural tones to go with the champagne of my dress. My hair was curled and pinned to the side over my shoulder with a couple pearls placed strategically. I felt like a princess.

I turned to my two sisters and brother and held out my arms, "So? What do you think?"

"You look amazing." Vanya said and Allison nodded in agreement.