9 - Mad About You

I woke to a bell being rung the next morning and Klaus telling everyone to wake up. Yesterday's wake up was soooo much nicer than waking up to this. I got out of bed and ripped my door open, grabbing the bell from him and throwing it down the hall. I heard the dull clank as it hit the floor. Klaus held up his hands in surrender when I pinned him with my best glare.

"You know, you never were a morning person. You should fix that." He said.

Luther's door opened next and he came out with a sheet wrapped around his waist as he tried to shut his bedroom door but gave up when he failed to grabbed the doorknob twice. Now this was interesting.

"Oh there's the man." Klaus said, "Someone pulled the disappearing act last night. What mischief did you get into?"

"Mischief?" I reiterated

I leaned to the right with Klaus as we peered past Luther and into his room. There was a woman sitting on Luther's bed and she was gorgeous. I half expected it to be Allison but she definitely wasn't Allison.

"What? I didn't get into mischief." Luther defended.

I raised an eyebrow as I gestured toward the woman, at the same time that Klaus spoke, "No? Maybe I should ask her. Hello!"

Luther finally went back to close his door. He was totally embarrassed by the current events. I, however, was completely amused. This was definitely worth the annoying wake up call.

"Oh don't be so shy, you needed it! Not a lot of ladies on the moon I assume and all that pressure resting on those big harry shoulders." Klaus finished through a laugh.

I giggled and tapped my nose, "What IS Allison going to think?"

"Guys, enough." Luther said, full blown bashful now.

"Wait." Klaus said, "Is this your first?"

"Klaus." I warned, hoping to god he didn't make fun of Luther for this.

"No, no! This is good. Yay!" He twirled in a circle before covering his mouth, "Now you're going to have to marry her."

"Keep your voice down!" Luther demanded between a shout and whisper.

"You know, I remember my first time. Oh wait... no I don't." Klaus said with a frown and turned to me, "Do you remember yours?"

"Yeah, it wasn't that memorable." I half lied. The act wasn't memorable but the humiliation after sure was.

"Oh, bummer." Klaus said, looking down at the floor.

"Klaus!" Luther snapped, "What did you want?!"

"Oh right! Important family business. Meet me downstairs, okay guys?" He said and then pointed at Luther, "No dilly dallying. Chop chop."

Klaus made his way back down the hall and picked up the bell as he went. I should have chucked in my room instead, I thought as he rang it. I went into my room and closed my door to get ready for the day. Jeans and a simple t-shirt were the way to go today. Hair in a messy bun and my trusty converse and I was headed down to the kitchen. When Klaus saw me, he poured me a cup of coffee and did the same for Luther when he joined us soon after.

Luther definitely needed it; he was hungover for sure. I patted him on the back as I passed him to sit at the head of the table. If his night was anything like the night I had with Klaus, there was a jack-hammer in a hollow metal room happening in head right now. Five joined us too, sitting between Space Boy and I.

Five took a sip of the coffee and grimaced, "Jesus, who do I have to kill to get a decent cup of coffee?"

"In your condition, you're not killing anyone." I said, causing him to grunt.