Chapter TWENTY-THREE

Börja om från början

He follows my eyes and lets out a deep laugh. "Oh Amy you and I both know it's not pool they want me to teach them." his eyes sparkle with mischief and thoughts of debauchery. I've seen that look many times before. I roll my eyes again and head pass him to the pool table, Dallas follows close behind me.

I grab one of the pool cues from their holding case and prepare it. Dallas has already set up the balls he has his cue from before. Before long we have a great game going on. We call out shots, miss a few, attemp trick shots, trash talk, and genuinely have a good time.

We attract a small crowd of pack mates cheering for both of us. After about an hour of playing we come to the end of the game. I lean over the table lining up my final shot. If I make this I win the game. I glance up at Dallas with a smug smirk but he isn't looking at me. Well not exactly. His eyes are glued to my neckline where a good amount of my cleavage is showing from my lose tank top.

I clear my throat breaking his trance. He has the decently to look guilty athough just slightly. I shake my head. Men.

I sink my shot and the pack mates rooting for me cheer. I get up and smile over at Dallas.

"So where's all your trash talk now"

"Oh please Amy I let you win" he leans hip on the pool table with a cocky grin.

"Ha yeah right, spoken like a true loser. You've never beaten me at pool and you never will."

The crowd disperses to go do other things and I go to put my cue away.

He comes up behind me putting his cue away as well "So are you still free because I am starving?

I think about my answer for a moment. It's been a few hours since my last Heat spike so maybe I should just head on to our room, but then again I'll just be bored sitting around for James.

I look over to Dallas. He doesn't know I'm in Heat. I didn't think it mattered to let him know and it's kinda personal. Before I can come up with an lie to excuse myself to my room my stomach grumbles.

Dallas chuckles and my face heats up. "Come on lets head to the kitchen and get some grub"

I can't deny that I'm hungry. I actually haven't eaten all day between my thorough love making rounds with James and worrying about the status of our realationship I guess it just slipped my mind. I follow Dallas to the kitchen. I will just leave if I feel any spikes.

After we make a couple of sandwiches we decide to enjoy our meal out in the courtyard.

Dallas and I are walking down a pathway talking companionable and eating our turkey sandwiches. It's such a beautiful evening I'm glad I decided to join Dallas.

I'm teasing him about the brunette when he suddenly comes to a stop. I take a few steps before I realize he isn't next to me. I turn around and back track to him.

"Whats wrong Dallas?" he doesn't answer me. His eyes are trained on something to his left. His face is full of shock and confusion.

"Earth to Dallas" I wave my hand in front of his face and finally get his attention. He looks at me. "Um nothing. I think we should go back inside. It's getting a little chilly out here right?"

Before I could respond he is already doing an about face and heading back towards the house. He looked as if he was in deep thought.

It's not cold. What's got him so frazzled?

My curiousity gets the better of me and go to investgate. I start off in the direction he was looking. I round a statue and stop dead in my tracks.