Chapter 80 - Virus

Start from the beginning

I followed after her just as she finished tearing a droids head off with her hands.

"I like argent." She said.

"That's not a good thing." I said.

"Why n-"

"You know why, and I don't want to explain again."

Ahsoka sighed before walking off again. She quickly perked back up though when she heard a droid to her left. She instantly ran at it and threw herself and the droid to the floor before standing up and crushing its head into the floor.

"At least you're having fun." I said with a small smile as I knew that this could be the last time that she, no, get that thought out of your head (y/n), she's not going to die.

"Come on, what's the hold up?" She asked ecstatically bouncing around next to me.

"Nothing." I replied, sounding slightly down.

"Come on then!"

Me and Ahsoka continued our way through the facility before Vega detected no more electrical signals from any droids whatsoever in the entire facility.

"We can go back to the others now." Ahsoka said sounding tired like earlier. "Can I have another shot?" She asked.

"Vega, can she?"

"Ahsoka will not be able to have another shot for 48 hours for risk of becoming a demon."

I sighed as I turned to Ahsoka.

"Can't you just teleport us out of here?" She asked.

"Yes, but I'd bring the virus with us, and even if I went into hell with it, there would still be traces of it on our skin and clothes so we'd infect thousands more if we went back to this realm."

"Can't we tell Vega to open a portal into a biohazard lockdown chamber?"

"No, they aren't big enough. The only thing that would work would be if they quarantined an entire ship or section of a hospital and teleported us onto that, cleaned us off completely and then disposed of the ship in space."

"Why can't we do that then?"

"Because too many people are required to do it and there isn't even a zero chance of contamination."

"I guess. So they're just going to, let us die?"

"If they let us die, then I will let them die, every single one of them. I only let you out because I knew that you would come out regardless of what I said and I want to spend what could be my final hours with you, together, but if the Republic decide that we are a lost cause then I will take us and the virus back to Coruscant to prove why they don't Fuck with me or my Ahsoka."

Ahsoka shied away slightly.

"Don't kill anybody, please." She said.

"I only will if they let you die." I said.

Ahsoka hugged my arm as we rounded the corner back to the safe room which wasn't a safe room any more. Inside were some clones, a few less than earlier and what looked like a few almost dead ones and Padmé still in her suit.

"That's all of the droids." I said as I entered.

"Good, now we just need to wait for Anakin and Obi Wan to get back." Padmé said.

Ahsoka sat down on the bench and grumbled. I sat next to her and she proceeded to lie down with her head on my lap.

"Ahsoka, are you feeling ok?" I asked.