"I think it's best to let him cool down right now. Do you have a change of clothes?" Hobi said calmly. 

"I think I might. I'll go check my bag." She replied, a tear slipping down her cheek. 

Hobi softened up as soon as he saw her cry. "Hey, don't cry, it's not your fault. You couldn't have known that he was going to do that. You two pick on each other all the time. This wasn't any different. Maybe Chim is just stressed right now. I'm sure he didn't mean it." He said, wiping her cheeks with his thumbs. She just stared at him, her lip trembling and tears continuing to fall. 

"Come on Rosie, go change, I'll clean up the floor." Hobi prodded her gently with his hands.

⁽ᶜᵃⁿᵈʸ ⁻ ᵇᵃᵉᵏʰʸᵘⁿ⁾

Giving a sniffle, Rose walked over to her stuff and found a workout outfit at the bottom of her bag. She started to undress where she stood as Hobi found some cleaner in the storage closet. He glanced over at her and saw her naked body, used to seeing her like that he went back to cleaning like nothing was out of the ordinary. 

Yeah Hobi used to find her very attractive, but he knew she belonged to JK and Taehyung. He felt awkward the first few times he saw her naked but after some time it didn't even bother him anymore, it was just a human body to him. Rose was just Rose, naked or clothed, she was the same. She was part of his family and he loved her dearly. The other boys felt the same. 

Changed into clean clothing, Rose walked back to Hobi.

She was still crying quietly and her nose was running

She was still crying quietly and her nose was running. Hobi took the edge of his sleeve and wiped away her snot. Then he wrapped her in a hug. He was the only one besides Tae and JK that she felt comfortable being emotional around. She worked hard to keep up her tough girl facade, but she was still human. So whenever she was upset she would go to Hobi. He would stop whatever he was doing and hold her tightly for as long as she needed him to. 

After a few minutes of rubbing her back, she finally stopped crying. Pulling her back to face him he asked her, "You ok now?" 

"Yeah... Thank you." Rose smiled at him. 

Getting back into things, the two of them finished the new choreography after only a few hours of hard work. As a small reward, Hobi took Rose down the street to get some bubble milk tea, her favourite. (Mine too, my favourite is lychee)

⁽ᵇᵘˡˡᵉᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ⁻ ʲᵃᶜᵏˢᵒⁿ ʷᵃⁿᵍ⁾

Walking into the little shop, Rose found them a table while Hobi went to order their drinks. 

The barista smiled at Hobi, "Your girlfriend is beautiful, you're very lucky." 

Breaking into accidental laughter, he corrected the poor confused lady. 

"Oh she's not my girlfriend, she's my sister." He said instead of awkwardly trying to describe their relationship. 

The young lady's face flushed red and she began to apologize frantically. 

He smiled at her again, " Don't worry about it, happens all the time, I'm used to it."

Grabbing the two drinks and a free plate of honey butter rice cakes for the misunderstanding, Hobi walked over to Rose, sitting down across from her.

"Rice cakes too? We didn't agree on this, i'll pay you back." Rose fussed.

"Rosie, chill, they were free." He sighed.

"Why were they free?" She said, puzzled.

Awkwardly scratching the back of his head and not making eye contact, Hobi replied. 

"She thought you were my girlfriend and told me you were pretty. After I told her you were my basically my sister she got really embarrassed and wouldn't let me leave without the rice cakes as an apology." 

"Oh, well that was sweet of her. But why does everyone think that a guy and girl must be dating if they are seen together? It happens once a week or more with you guys."  

"No clue....I just always find it funny when it happens." Hobi giggled.

After their rice cake snack and tea they drove back home to the others. 

⁽ᶦⁿᶜᵉᵖᵗᶦᵒⁿ ⁻ ᵃᵗᵉᵉᶻ⁾