Epilogue

Unexpected....
I know coz I don't want to hurt anybody feelings by telling it before.

Enjoy
---------
MUMBAI, INDIA

A man in his early thirties pacing around in the room when a lady in late twenties comes to the room.

Lady - Shivaay don't stress yourself everything is gonna be fine.

Shivaay - I know anika but what if I will forget my lines or verse I get nervous in front the hundreds of people over there.

Anika - are u the Great Wall of shivaay sing oberoi or his duplicate.

Shivaay - huh!!!

Shivaay got confused

Anika - shivaay what's wrong with you. U won around 4 years consecutively and gave so many speeches and all but why are u nervous for this speech u will be fine.

Shivaay got up and move towards the window.

Shivaay - it's been 3 years anika

Flashback 3 years ago

AMERICA

All the 5 contestants were still confused as they were given 200 dollars and we're asked to roam around the city and buy the ingredients they want.

They all were asked to go in different directions and obviously a camera was recording them so that their loved once can see.

Before entering the store shivaay saw a women asking for money with his son on her hands and that women also come near to shivaay and asked for money.

Women - please please help me my son is sick and he is in urgent need to medication and I don't have enough money to buy his medicine please do something god will surely bless u few dollars will be greatful please if u can help me.

Shivaay checked his forehead and was worried because his forehead was burning and shivaay gets in a conflict he saw a women crying for her son and on the other hand he need to buy stuff from this 200 dollars and of course they were not allowed to have wallets with them but a thought came in his mind " humanity can't be bigger than a competition "

Shivaay took 100 dollars from his pocket and gave the money to the women .

Shivaay - look I can help u this much only Now but trust me I will be back in few hours and will help u more.

Women who was smiling looking at 100 dollars said - oh my god this means alot I will not only buy medicine but also some food for him may god bless u.

She left leaving a happy and satisfied shivaay behind he didn't waste more time and bought the ingredients and could only save 99 cents.

Here, oberoi family including dadi and jhanvi looked at what shivaay did.
Dadi who just arrived and saw such a blissful event makes her happy.

Dadi - my Billu I am proud of him .

Omkara - yes dadi we all are proud of him but what if those 100 dollars cost his competition .

Rudra - what if the management ask about the spending on the items.

Anika - don't worry good deeds always pays off.

Gauri - right jiji.
.
.
.
.
Here all 5 contestants were back to their counters and but the money in box which was kept on their respective counters.