Chapter 21

Thank you for loving this book.

Enjoy
----------
A person on a call was talking with the investigator.

Person - are u sure.

Investigator - yes sir Aditya Kumar is actually the great business tycoon Shivaay Singh oberoi.

Person smirk and asked the  investigator to send all the proof as soon as possible.

Person - so shivaay Singh Oberoi get ready and don't worry I will not tell this now. Let the right time comes.

IN THE FARMHOUSE

Shivaay was preparing for the breakfast with omru and anirivya were chatting and searching the best place for shopping.

Gauri - jiji according to Google chachi their are three best places for shopping lonavala square mall, triose plaza and uphill mall.

Bhavya - but bhabhi how can we cover all three places.

Anika - it's possible we can spent two hours in each mall and we need to leave for visiting places at 4 .

Gauri - ohk but jiji if we shop we will have so many bags then who will pick them.

"omru hai na " shivaay send who entered with omru with breakfast trays.

Omru widen their eyes as they know that their bhabhi and wife does so much of shopping.

And shivaay smiled and clarify.

Shivaay - u know na anika I need to leave for workshop in an hour and I will not be able to accompany u and u know I love to take u out for shopping and picnic so much, so u will adjust for today na shop as much as u can and u can also take my credit card.

Shivaay said sitting beside her.

Anika - I know you love me to take out and I will adjust for today but I don't need your credit card as I carry my own.

Anika smiled .

Omru just give angry glare to their Bhaiya to push them in this mess.

Omru whispered to each other.

Rudra - o Bhaiya has spoiled our plan we thought that bhabhis and Bhavya will go on shopping and we will  watch movies and play video games.

Om - yes ru but what can we do now if we didn't agree our wives will eat us alive.

Rudra - o I think we need to learn from Bhaiya how to manipulate wife.

Shivaay (who joined them) - hey..  I didn't manipulate okay I just said truth.

Om - and your truth is heavy on us.

Gauri  who noticed them that they were whispering something.

Gauri - what happened to u all .

Trio nodded their head in negative.

Bhavya - by the way Rudy and om bhai u will accompany us na.

Rudra - (whispers and that was audible to shivom) koi option nahi hai.

Bhavya - kya.

Rudra - yes we will right om.

Om fake smiles and agrees.

They sit with their respective wives and start eating breakfast.

After sometime Shivaay leave for the hotel and rest for shopping.

In hotel

Shivaay reached and saw Aakriti in the cafe so he went towards her.

Shivaay - can i join

Shivaay said with a small smile.

Aakriti - of course come sit na.

Shivaay sit and ordered coffee.

Aakriti - where is anika.

Shivaay - actually she went with her sisters for shopping.

Aakriti - so how u spent your day yesterday and I think u were not in hotel Right.

Shivaay - yup actually I and Anita stay with my brothers and explore lonavala yesterday. And u.

Aakriti - my mom and my brother visited me yesterday,  they lied to my father that they is going to one of their friends house in Mumbai.

Shivaay smiled.

Just then they heard a announcement.

" all the contestants are requested to come in the auditorium "

They were about to enter when Suraj and shivaay bumped. Suraj was smirking and shivaay was will no expression.

Suraj left from their and shivaay stand thinking " what's cooking in his mind Now " .

Everyone settled down and waited for workshop to start.
-----------------------------

Damn sleepy right now that's why short update but next chappy tomorrow.

I need a suggestion

An I making this book boring.
Please do reply. 🙏