Chapter 45

Enjoy
---------
Person - how the hell he insist the management to have a second thought about beef cooking. I was the one u started this trend and I promise that I will never let him win this competition I want each and every detail of that Mr. Oberoi.

Here, 
HOTEL GRAND STAR

Vikas and shivaay was in their way to their respective rooms.

Vikas - I am really proud of u shivaay what u did needs a lot of courage.

Shivaay - thank u chef. Umm....... Chef I want to... tell u something.

Vikas - yes of course u can tell me shivaay. All okay.

Shivaay - chef actually I am not an expert in making cake and I don't know what will happened tomorrow.

Vikas - don't u worry shivaay everyone gets a recipe book in this round and I hope when u read the process of making u will be able to bake it.

Shivaay smiled and said - okay chef.

They retired to their respective rooms.

Vikas told about shivaay to Sanjeev and ranveer how he patiently handle everything.

And shivaay told his family that he succeeded in his mission and everyone congratulates him. Tej said that omru will reach America by tomorrow.

Shivaay nodded and shivika went to their room.

Anika - I am so proud of u shiv.

Shivaay - thank u for supporting me.

Anika rested her head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat.

Shivaay - I hope u liked oberoi farmhouse and office here.

Anika - of course shiv the interior of both office and farmhouse were beautiful.

They talk and talk anika told about how much she shopped with pinky and how Shakti got tired of holding bags and a discussion on what they bought. So many gifts for everyone. Then move to oberoi farmhouse and at last to oberoi office.

And shivaay told the experience of his to the round 1 and how management and the judges were so calmly listen to his point.

And later they drifted to sleep.

NEXT MORNING.

Anika woke up first due to her phone.

Phone ringed for the third time and displayed said omkara.

Anika picks up the phone.

Anika - hello (still sleepy)

Omkara - hello bhabhi open the the door.

Anika (sleepy) - okay but that will take few hours.

Omkara (confusingly)-  huh... Why will it take hours to open the door.

Anika (sleepy) - aree... Because I need to come to India to the open the oberoi mansion door na logic....

Omkara (facepalmed) - bhabhi I request u to please stay away from Rudy.

Anika (sleepy) - why....

Omkara - because we are in America outside your room's door.

Anika woke up fully and about to scream.

Omkara - don't scream bhabhi. We need to surprise shivaay.

Anika - u are outside the door.

Anika couldn't believe it and ran towards the door to open it.