Chapter 32

Enjoy
---------
It's been 2 days when the news came out about the nationals.

Shivaay was restricted to go to office now and he spent most of the time in kitchen only. And as everyone requested him to not to enter the kitchen anymore coz in excitement he might harm himself. And he agreed too.

Anika packs her and shivaay's stuff. Shivaay and anika requested if om, ru or pinky wants to accompany him. But they all refuse as they all know that anika is shivaay 's weakness as well as strength.

Tej came back from his foreign trip on shivaay 's request. Omru are matured but they also have their own work and it's not like that ladies can't handle themselves they are capable but he did not trust on society. And if tej would be their he will be tension free. Shakti stayed back coz of urgent meeting.

Pinky and Bhavya make sure that they handle everything smoothly as if anything bad happen as shivaay will got tensed.

Dadi always does prayers for her billu (author note -I totally forgot about this name)

Gauri was handling everything in office alone and everyone whether it's her husband, her family, her employees and her company were proud on her.

Omru were the most happiest person on this earth now coz their brother finally living his life despite to be fake in front of the world. They want to accompany him but they low key knows that anika would be the true companion.

It was the day shivaay and anika took the blessing from elders and hug their junior and left to the airport.

Shivaay also instructed khanna to have a high security in his absence.

Anika was so excited to explore Delhi and shivaay was happy to see her excitement.

They got their and he meet ranveer and went to the resort.

Ranveer instructed shivaay to be calm and composed during the rounds coz they are gonna be based on the bases of your knowledge and taste buds during the journey to resort.

They reached the resort take their room keys.

Ranveer went to meet his other colleague.

Shivika went to their room got fresh.

Shivaay wear his chef hat and apron with his name written on it and Maharashtra written under. He was feeling so proud to represent his state and then he thought how proud he will feel when he will wear a apron with INDIA written on it and then they went downstairs to the assembly hall.
-------