Chapter 37

Hope everyone is Safe during this pandemic.
Enjoy
---------
NEXT MORNING.

Anika was panicking around and instructing shivaay.

Anika - I know shivaay that u are a great cook but don't get overconfident and don't worry I am with, our family is with u. U know dadi is praying for u today and junior clan went to Ganesha temple for your success. Be calm while cooking don't get panic or stress it's not good for your health. Did u have your medicine. OMG anika how can u forget that this tadibaaz bagadbilla will not have medicine I need to feed him like year old baby.

Anika was going on and on.

But shivaay forced stop her and said.

Shivaay - anu I have my medicine and why are u getting worried about today. I will do my 100% and I don't care about the results. I know whatever be the result u and our family with be me. I love u anu.

Anika - I love you too.

Shivaay - and be calm okay.

Anika - I think this is the line I should be saying to u.

They both laughed and went downstairs.

MAIN HALL

Today family member can sit in the balcony upstairs with ranveer, management and few other chefs were they can see the cooking performance live no Telecast.

As the set up was like this only. Ground with a big hall, grocery mart, waiting area and slabs for cooking and a balcony upstairs where the main ha was easily shown.

Nisha and shivaay stand in the center and greeted each other.

Nisha - all the best shivaay and I hope it's a friendly competition.

Shivaay - all the best to u too and yes health game is important and may the best cook win.

They both pass smile to each other.

Here Sanjeev enters .

Sanjeev smiled as always.

Sanjeev - today is a very big day for u guys. Whosoever wins the round will go in international after one month and during this month I will personally with help of chef ranveer train him or her. And will accompany u to world cooking championship.

This is the apron that u will get with Cashprize of rupees 50 lakh .

Shivaay looked at the apron and promised himself that he will do good and make India proud

Sanjeev - so I am gonna invite our special guest chef Pankaj Bhadouria master chef season 1 winner.

Applause are to be heard from all the directions.

She enters and said thanks to everyone and waved her hand upstairs.