Chapter 29

Enjoy
----------

In amphitheater

Shivaay met anika gauri and bhavya who hugged him and said u did well and don't worry about results soon from oberoi empire everyone called and ask about competition and shivaay replied that it went well and shivaay asked if the media or BOD still making an issue of shivaay being entering the competition in disguise to which tej replied that he should not worried about that tej will handle.

Shivika and family talks with each other and said good bye and give wishes to shivaay.

They were going to have some beverages but they stop and saw Aakriti. She didn't give a look to him from the time the truth came out Aditya being shivaay.

Anika saw that and they both went towards Aakriti.

Shivaay - hi (awkwardly)

Aakriti - hello Mr. Oberoi (in a teasing manner)

Shivaay - come on Aakriti I am sorry dude I didn't meant to hurt anybody feelings.

Aakriti - I know I know I was just teasing u. (laughed)

Anika also laughed and  mohini and vikram  also join them while Suraj stands alone in the corner .

They laughed with each other make memories introduce each other with each other family members.

They all became friends and promised each other that what ever be the result is they will be together always and support each other.

They prepared themselves for both worst and best except Suraj coz of his big fat ego.

Soon announcement was made for both contestants and family members to come to the hall.

In hall

All the family members of contestants settle down while contestant stand in a row.

Management was sitting in front of them.

Ranveer and chairman stand and says

Ranveer - so the results are with me. Chairman sir will but the chef hat on the person who won the state level.

Chairman goes downstairs and stand behind the contestants and took the chef hat and moves back and forth to create suspense everyone was excited and nervous.

First chairman goes to mohini then to vikram then to Aakriti then to shivaay and then Suraj.

Suraj thought he might won as he was standing last.

But

(next update mein batau🤐)

(just kidding 😂😂)

But chairman sir again came to shivaay and put the hat on him.

Chairman - the state winner of Maharashtra is Mr. Shivaay Singh oberoi.

🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊

Shivaay was numb to react. Tears were not stopping from anika 's eyes. Bhavya was clapping hard and hugging anika while our gauri was hooting and screaming.

Ranveer was so happy he didn't favour but he knows that future of cooking is in good hands and was a bit confident that shivaay can achieve.

Ranveer bought the apron with shivaay's name written on it with Maharashtra written under his name.

His family who were watching this were so happy that ladies and gents couldn't control tears.

Pinky and shakti were so much feeling proud while dadi was thanking god.

Tej and jhanvi were feeling so happy that their eldest son has followed his dreams and Persuing it while his brothers were dancing like mad person .

Even the security staff and khanna and mishra were proud of their sir.

Aakriti, vikram and mohini were happy they all were prepared for both bad and good and feeling happy for their friend while Suraj got angry and left without saying anything.

-----------------------------------------------
Was it boring?

Guys I noticed one thing that state level took me 18 chapters so I was thinking that I might skip national level. What u think.
Your opinion matters as I am nothing without you guys.

Pretty late but I have to update.

Next update Sunday