Chapter 42

Enjoy
---------
Shivika shanky and chefs reached America and they are now on the way to hotel.

Pinky - oh my Mata shakti ji after so many years we came here.

She was so excited and looking around like a small kid.

Anika - MA aap yaha Phele aa chuke ho.

Pinky - ha apne honeymoon par..

Suddenly She realised about the surrounding and closed her eyes as she felt shy.

Shivika - oye hoye honeymoon.

They laughed looking at pinky and shakti was no less.

Shivaay - oh my god mom u are blushing your cheeks are red.
Wese dad mom aur anika ek jaise hi hai.

Shakti (confusingly) - how.

Shivaay - coz anika will also blush if I just say I love u so much in public.

And hearing this from shivaay she blushed hard. Shivaay noticed and said.

Shivaay - looking she blushing as hell as if I kissed her.

Both father and son laughed out loud seeing their respective wife so shy.

And this was enough for pinky.

Pinky glares at them and they both notice it and stop laughing and now it was the time to laugh for the ladies that is mother and daughter duo.

Shakti and shivaay knows that If they get angry they need to sleep in the reception of the hotel.

They reached Grand star hotel and checked in.

Chef ranveer and chef Sanjeev meet chef vikas as he is the member of the management he helps them to take right and equal decisions.

Chef vikas meet with shivaay

Vikas - nice to meet u Mr. Oberoi.

Shivaay - shivaay u can call me shivaay. And I was just waiting to meet u. Your journey is inspiration to me.

Vikas - Glad to know. Look shivaay keep one thing in mind that u are also a chef Now chef shivaay Singh oberoi.
And this international level is just a platform for u to represent your country don't think about success or failure just think that u are here to make our country proud in front of them. Just do your hardwork and the it will surely pay off.

Shivaay - yes chef I will make my country proud.

Vikas - good now go and get fresh in evening their is meeting for contestants with judges.

Shivika get one room, shanky got one room and trio chef in one room.
Coz their were so many contestants.

Four got relaxed and tell family in India that they are safe and sound and reached to hotel.

GRAND STAR HOTEL
EVENING.

Shivaay moved to the hall and shanky and anika stayed back in shanky room.

Shivaay went alone no chefs coz they were meeting some other countries chefs also they were so occupied in dealing with them.

Shivaay shows his card which he got when he entered the hotel as contestant.

Shivaay looks around and saw a chair in 3rd row written INDIA on it.

So he went and have his seat.
Soon all the chairs got occupied and 3 judges and the host comes on the stage. ( assume any of the American chefs coz I don't want to disrespect anyone here. I am using the name of Indian chefs coz I am an Indian only so not being offensive I am not gonna put any American chef name here hope u guys understand and suggest me if I am wrong) ( no emotions to be hurt)

Host was a member of a management only because they need someone who is a bit strict to make the discipline around

Judges took their place and just starts speaking.

Host - A warm welcome to everyone here. I am your host and I would not like to have a introduction session here now coz u guys are 50 and why the hell I will remember your name.

We will have a introduction session soon but after round 2 coz many of u not be here by then and it will be easy for us to remember your names.

His is a competition were your passion towards cooking is judges. Cooking is not a hobby and if any when of u thinks that is is a bloody hobby then leave if u will not leave now them u will surely be out by round 2 the toughest round of all.

Shivaay pov.

He is rude. Don't he know how to talk with others. I just want to punch his face.

Shivaay closed his fist not to show his anger on the first day itself.

Shivaay pov end.

Host continue.

Tomorrow your round 1 will start that is question answer a very simple. Just kidding it looks simple but it is not.

The meeting got over they all were given a envelope in which rules are their for international level.

In his way back to room he meets chef ranveer.

Ranveer - so I was the meeting.

Shivaay - it was nice but they are so rude.

Ranveer - it's okay they are like this only don't worry and all the best for tomorrow's round. Give your best.

Shivaay nodded.

--------
Please read

Hello guys so only 10-12 more chapters left until I end this book.

Hope u guys understand that I don't want to make this book boring.

I will give update on Wednesday and Sunday only because I just started writing poetry and all so I need time for that also.

And I will try to give long updates

Hope u all are enjoying and understanding the storyline.

Silent readers do vote.
Not edited