Chapter 41

Check out the os I wrote on tej and shivaay.

Enjoy
----------

It's been 3 days shivaay got discharged from hospital and on bed rest. Pinky and tejvi turned very strict as they know that he will surely ignore anika and omru words.

Pinky always make soup for him in the morning. Gauri takes the department of ayurvedic kada as his mid morning drink. Omru and anika used to be with him most of the time  talking with him having fun with each other and teasing him for his tadi.

Jhanvi used to tell him the status of office. Shakti and tej again took the work of office as they don't allow him to do work on his laptop also and asked him to join office after the competition only.

At lunch time it's Bhavya and dadi duty to keep an eye on tadibaaz bagadbilla and make him eat his lunch.

Chef Sanjeev and ranveer got to know about his health and asked him to take complete rest and assure him that u are well trained to participate in competition and they come to make him sign a form which is need to be send to America before the competition starts.

Sanjeev said that they will mention about his heart problem in the form so that the medical emergency will be with him if needed. Ranveer said other than shivaay three family members can go with him to cheer him up.

So everyone decided that shanky and anika will go with shivaay and rikara and ruvya will join them after a week or so.

Shanky and shivika starts with packing as they need to board the flight in few days.

Shivaay was completely fit and fine and instructed Khanna to increase the security of the mansion and empire in his absence he don't need any mess when he come back to India.

Shivomru spends time with each other as usual Rudy shows his drama that they are not able to join him early but will join him soon.

It's the day to leave India.

OBEROI MANSION

Their luggage is down stairs and Khanna was asked to keep the bags in the car.

Shivika and shanky take their leave.

Everyone asked shivaay to take care of his health and don't take tension about the competition his hard work will surely pay off.

They reached international airport and joins chef Sanjeev and chef ranveer they board the flight and with that shivaay enters in the new face of his life INTERNATIONAL LEVEL of WORLD COOKING CHAMPION

------
Damn short update really sorry for that but I need to cover a part where this few details are given to u guys.

Will be starting with international level from the next chapter.

Next update Sunday