Chapter 40

Enjoy
----------
CITY HOSPITAL
Senior clan except jhanvi and dadi arrives at hospital.

Om asked Bhavya to tell them the truth, om didn't had the courage to tell them. This respect for shivaay grows more as he handles everything so smoothly but he was not able to handle anything.

Anika saw pinky arriving she ran and hugged her tightly.

Anika (crying) - ma...ma.... Dekho na shivaay ko kya Ho gaya.

Pinky - nahi meri bachi kuch Nahi hoga. Are tu toh itni strong hai..... Ha.
Bas kar ab ro mat.

Pinky rubbed her back and they say on the bench nearby.

Gauri and Bhavya goes to shakti and consoled him. Lowkey the knew that shakti didn't show but he loves shivaay a lot.

Tej moves toward omru and pats their back to assure them every thing will be okay.

It's been an hour doctor came out.

All rushed towards the doctor. And ask him about shivaay wellness.

Doctor - He is fine now just his heart condition triggered. For some days he will have a difficulty in breathing so I will give him a asthma pump in case of emergency otherwise medicine will be fine. I have already instructed nurse and I am instructing u also make sure he didn't take of his oxygen mask.
He is under observation for 24 hours.

Omkara - Doctor he needs to fly to America in two weeks for competition. He will be fine in 2 weeks right.

Every one was hoping for a answer in yes because they knew if not this time then he will be broken.

Doctor - yes he will be if he take care of himself. Medicine on time no stress and on bed rest at least for a week.

Pinky- aap uski tension mat lijiye doctor sahab dekhti hu yeh ladka apne bed so kese utarta hai.

Everyone chuckles at her.

Tej - yes doctor no worries we will personally take care of him.

Doctor leaves by saying u can all meet him and if find any problems call him immediately.

They all enter and saw shivaay.

Anika eyes filled up with tears but she composed herself for shivaay.

Nurse took their leave and everyone stands near him.

Shivaay opened his eyes  sensing the presence of everyone.

Shivaay first saw his mother and smiled.

Shivaay - maa....

He was not able to say anything but he is shivaay.

Pinky - apna khyal nahi rakh sakta na tu sab ko dara dia.

She said with a fake anger.

He tries to remove his oxygen mask but just then everyone shouted - NO.

Shivaay said in a shock - WHAT!!!!

Anika - shivaay aapko apna khyal toh rakna nahi hota koi aur rakhe toh apni tadi dikhani hoti hai hadd hai shivaay.

He tries to say something but got interrupted by his dad

Shakti - ha shivaay tum bohot irresponsible hote jaa rahe ho apna dhyaan rakho kisne kaha tha ek time par 2-2 kaam karne ko.

Tej - u now I am damn strict shivaay do u want to see that warth again.

Shivaay nodded no after getting a threat from his bade papa.

Pinky - and in anika's language u always shows your nakhare noor jahan ke

Gauri - bade Bhaiya I will give u Jada when u get discharge. Aapko fata fata theek kar dungi.

Bhavya - bade Bhaiya I think one family member should be with u always coz of your irresponsibility as u will scare khanna and he wil keep his mouth shut.

Shivaay got shocked as his sisters were not taking is shivaay.

Shivaay - okay I will take care of myself always.

Anika I want sit.

Anika helped him to sit and he got relaxed.

Shivaay saw omru standing in the corner.

Shivaay - omru.

Omru ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

Shivaay rubbed their back as he knows his baby brothers gets sensitive when it comes to him.

Omru broke the hug and Rudra said -
U can't take care of yourself na.

Om - u feels happy when we cries right.

Everyone wants to give them some personal space and they left except anika as she was also a part of obros.
Here tej informs jhanvi and dadi about shivaay.

Shivaay - omru I am sorry I promise I will take care of myself.

Rudra - u know how scared we were when we saw u...... unconscious.

Omkara - and u know his idiot (pointing towards Rudy) was saying take his life if something happens to u.
U know na u are the roots of the oberoi mansion if not for yourself at least take care of yourself for us.

Shivaay was happy to see his happy lave towards him and promised he will take care.

At night everyone left except Anika. She was with him and making him drink his soup.

Shivaay realized that anika was sobbing and he got panicked.

Shivaay - anika what happened why are u crying.

Shivaay puts the soup plate aside and cupped her face.

Anika - all of this happen because of me na.

Shivaay - no ani who the hell said this to u.

Anika - u were talking with me and then only by mistake u pour tobasco sauce. And that was the reason u are here with oxygen pipe on your face. I am sorry.... I am sorry

She cried in guilt. Shivaay decide to divert her mind.

Shivaay said - hey it's not your  mistake so don't cry ( he wipes his tears) and your voice is so that anyone can get attracted to it.

He said in a flirty way and hugged her.

Shivaay smiled looking at her and said - I love you.

Anika - I love you too.

And hugged him tightly.

------
Hey guys I hope u liked. 🤗

Silent readers please show some love towards the story 😁
NOT EDITED