Chapter 30

Enjoy
---------

Almost everyone left after congratulating shivaay except anirivya and chef ranveer.

Anika was hugging shivaay and kissed his cheek not taking care about the surrounding and said.

Anika - I just knew that u will do it I am so proud of u.

Shivaay smiled and then rivya hugged their bade Bhaiya.

Gauri - congratulations Bhaiya I am so happy for you.

Bhavya - yes Bhaiya when your name was announced my happiness was no bounds I just want to scream lungs out of me.

Shivaay laughed.

Ranveer came to shivaay.

Ranveer - I am so proud of u shivaay. I knew it that you will able to make it. The first time I saw u I can see that spark in your eyes and passion towards cooking.

Shivaay - thank u sir

Ranveer - I will accompany u in state level to justify your win coz we chefs have to classify to our other mates.

Shivaay nodded.

Ranveer - now practice hard and do well meet you in Delhi Now for states. Once again congratulations.

Shivaay - thank u sir bye sir.

Anirivya - bye sir.

Ranveer - bye.

Ranveer smiled and left from their leaving shivika and rivya behind.

The four went to hotel and farmhouse to pack the stuff as they had a flight back to oberoi mansion.

Shivaay was curious as no one from oberoi mansion called not even omru.

He set aside the thought and they four take the flight.

It's was pretty late when they reached mansion.

Anika said might be they all slept.

Shivaay was upset but didn't show anything about it.

Shivika left to their room while rivya smiled and go behind them which was not know by them.

When shivika reached the room and  openend it they were so surprised to see the decors congratulations board , cake,  a picture of shivaay with the hat and apron.

Then they turned around and saw their whole family standing with a big smile.

Omru hugged shivaay and said congratulations.

Everyone hugged shivaay and said congratulations and dadi put a Kala tika behind his ear to protect from bad evils.

Shivaay gave his hat to pinky despite having so many fights she is his mother and a place of a mother can not be taken.

Pinky had tears in her eyes.

Omru were so happy as their elder brother finally doing things for himself.

Tej and jhanvi were proud and promised themselves to be with shivaay's side no matter what as whole family knows that shivaay is so much attached to his bade mom and dad.

Shakti and dadi were adoring shivaay.

They have a bit chat and shivaay was ready for the next level.
--------------------------------------
First of all Happy New Year 🎉💖

A very basic and small chappy coz I am being lazy lately.

Next update on Saturday .